juttsin is offline Junior Member

Simply Amazing Hair Remover!!!

www.epiloir.com

this shit works awsome. Not like epilstop that burns the shit out of you. This stuff is painless.

you spray it on and ten minutes later just wipe your hair away. It sounded to good to be true for me. So i tried it and no more hair.

LMAO. i went in the bathroom to use it and i went nuts. i did my arms and back chest and shoulders. i was kind of hairy. Now i look like a body builder. I have some good size, ok cuts(working on it) and NO hair.

its kind of expensive, but worth it. They also give you this lotion that slows down the hair growth. i put it on my face. so now i just shave once a day.

check it out guys. you have my word you will LOVE it.

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    nice i will check it out

thanks for the tip bro

Babyweight is offline Female Member
    So would you say this stuff works better than Nair??? I need something & I can't stand the smell of Nair, plus it really doesn't last long. Seems like only about 6 days, then I have to do it again?
    Please let me know
    Thanks Babyweight

Lattman is offline Associate Member
    Woooooooooow! And I'm not talking about the cream, although I will check it out...

Lattman is offline Associate Member
    Yes, nair does irritate the skin, specially if not removed in time...
    Last edited by Lattman; 10-07-2002 at 10:14 PM.

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I think clock was talking about would it burn or not - nair and such does that pretty bad so I hear

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    personally i would just use nair, it doesnt really irritate me and its like less than 10$ or somethign, that is 60$??? depends I guess how much hair u got and how much you dont like, personally I dont mind.

Billmister is offline Member
    good point jason

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Well I think with some time, that one on that website will also drop in price quite a bit. Just a matter of waiting a while. Probably more ppl will come out with stuff, in 2-3 years, there will be MUCH better products out there, and quite cheap too (i think, and i hope!)

get this

hey guys, you can join their club. Once you make your first order with them. they will send you info on thir club. ITS FREE. What they do is send you 1 kit (2 hair removers and 1 inhibitator) a month for $10.00. And they just bill your credit card. You can cancel whenever you want.

This stuff does not hurt ar ALL. It just gives you a little wake up if the lotion is cold, cause it sprays on. I put the bottle in warm water.

its deffinately worth the 15 a month. nair you have to do a couple times and it smell like shit.
    this stuff is odarless. Seems to good to be true.

i want to pass the word around so this product will go down in price.
    if anyone wants to ask me anything, just give me a pm.
    later guys and gals.

Vegas Kid is offline Senior Member

Re: Simply Amazing Hair Remover!!!

Originally posted by juttsin

slows down the hair growth. i put it on my face. so now i just shave once a day.
    [/B]
    How many times a day do you normally shave your face?

are you behind this product juttsin???

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    I feel like I am watching an infomercial

wonderful world of oz,where juice is free,plentiful,sterile, and not toxic to the liver
    I was thinking the same exact thing Jason. He sounds a little too concerned with the product telling us about hair removal clubs and shit,lol. hell forget it ill just give myself the razor till it gets thicker then the grass, then ill use my lawn mower

hes definately on commision, maybe they track all referrers from AR and then give him an affiliate commision?? is that right ? or u r not gonna come back now lol

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by CYCLEON
    I think clock was talking about would it burn or not - nair and such does that pretty bad so I hear
    yeah, why did my post get deleted? i was serious. i've searched AR for hair removal products before and most everyone says blah blah, works great, but don't get it close to your nuts or nipples or you're gunna be in a world of pain. well, i don't have any chest hair, so i don't need to worry about the nipples, but in order for this product to be useful to me, i gotta know if its safe around those areas. i think my question was totally valid....

-clocky baby

sorry about that it was me who deleted it, someone reported it to me and i took a quick look and then just thought u were joking, no offence

peace

the only thing i have to do with this product is that i used it and i thought it was awsome, and i wanted to shair my opinion on it.
    i dont give a shit if anyone buys it. i mentioned the club because it makes it 10 bucks for 3 bottle. If you want, go spend all your money on razors and hack the shit out of that chest you have been working so hard on.

i think its funny how on this forum, if someone writes something positive about a product. that means they are trying to sell something.

you can use this shit on your face.

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    Damn bro, chill out, I was making a joke....don't get so defensive about it okay?

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by The Original Jason
    sorry about that it was me who deleted it, someone reported it to me and i took a quick look and then just thought u were joking, no offence

peace
    non taken...=)

-clocky baby

P.S. juttsin, soooo, how bout it...cuz man, straightup, using a razor back there kinda stinks...gives me tons of prickly hairs that grind into my skin and chaffe and all that....

SLUMPBUSTR is offline Associate Member
    what about ingrown hairs, do u get any of those and how long before u have to do it again. a damn that sucks u had to shave your face more then once a day before.

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Please give us MORE information like SLUMPBUSTER just asked. I am quite interested also. Currenly I TRIM my body hair (upper body) about once every 4 weeks. It would be better if this lotion is what it's adv. to be!

hey guys. i dont think it will work on ingrown hairs. i usually have to dig for those suckers. i dont think it can majically make the hair disapear from uder your skin. They say after youve used the product after a couple months that you should only have to remove hair like every other week. thats when you start to see the hair comming out. but for right now, its lasting longer than shaving cause it gets the whole hair.

Thread Information