Thread: Lipo vs. GH

muslhead is offline New Member

Lipo vs. GH

I have been "lurking" around the board for months now absorbing as much as possible. Even though I have been in the iron game along time (25 years) and the AAS game for 18, I bow down to the experts of this board looking for some of your pearls of wisdom.

I was hoping some of the bros with GH experience (since I have none) can give me their opinion on which path they would chose if money were no object. You can't do both just one or the other.

The goal is to remove the fat deposits around my midsection while retaining as much mass as possible.

Assumptions:
    The liposuction (stomach area only) is going to be $5000 which would you chose to accomplish the goal of permanent fat reduction
    The alternative path GH - the $5k would buy a shit load of GH (10-15 kits)

I think the GH is a more timely path and would bring with it some potential sides (both good and bad) while the lipo is quick and also brings with it some sides but in my opinion, less potential risk.

A bit about me to aid in the decision
    I am 45, 6'1' 225 ~10-12% bf , competed once so I am not too "lazy" to diet but realized that my genetics has "gifted" me with a couple of fat pockets that are very stubborn. The more I dieted to get those pockets to disappear, the more the muscle disappeared so I reached a point of diminishing returns and the fat remained. I am sure could improve the dieting and use yohimburn and/or other lipolytic products to get better results and am more than willing to give it another go. I do weights 4 days a week (as heavy as my joints will allow) and cardio 3-4 ( 3 days for 40 minutes and 1 day @ an hour). I eat very well and am extremely disciplined. In my earlier days workouts were my life but now I have found the proper balance so while they are still as important, I am not obsessed as I once was.

I'd appreciate your input considering the risks and rewards of accomplishing the stated goal .... so which choice is it and why?

Thanks in advance to all that reply

projectsherv is offline Associate Member
    bump

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    Damn, I don't know bro. You might be worring too much about it. Post a pic.

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I can identify if that helps, I to have juiced for a while not as long as you and maybe not long enough, but I was once really fat and I can diet disciplined and train hard cardio got the same problems, I have considered both. Considering I live in Asia lipo is alot cheaper but I am really not trusting in the docs here, I am in the process of getting some gh enough for 6 months which I will do site injections in love handles and lower abs. So i know how u feel, u really got to decide for urself I felt pretty alone with this but when I seen ur post title I knew straight away what it was, hope u get some results bro

peace

saint808 is offline Associate Member
    well i used gh for the past 4 months or so and have noticed a pretty big difference... however that's 4 months and i am still not happy with it... i understand the probs you have because i have it to... starting to see abs but i still have that loose skin and fat right around my waistline that i can't shake no matter how lean i get. honestly if it bothers you that much consider abdominplasty or liposculpture... just make sure you have a great doctor because with lipo i have heard some horror stories.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I would choose HGH unless you can afford a great doctor like Saint was talking about however that will cost more than 5 grand probably. I have known several BB's who were unhappy with their lipo. I think the sides from GH will be minimal and will help with other beneficial effects such as those on the skin. In the end you can always go back to lipo if the GH doesn't do what you want.

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    i forgot to say i already had abdominoplasty, by a top doc in the uk cost me about 7k US$ i guess, still not happy at all

peace

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    Hey bro, I'm Filipino, and in the Philippines I know MANY relatives that get lipo suction. I have an aunt that has done it 3 times, 10lbs each time, and a face lift once in the last 5 years. She paid $800 each time for a pretty well known surgeon, same one that does some of the major actors there. She said the cheaper ones are about $500 but in the Philippines, she's considered wealthy.

Round trip ticket from US to Philippines = $700.
    2 weeks stay at a 5 star hotel = $400. (this would be well over $1000 in the US.
    10lbs off the mid section = $700.

A whole lot cheaper than 5k in the US.

I've really considered doing it myself, but I don't have the time to take off from work at the moment. I'm currently running my first DNP cycle and getting GREAT results so far.

massmaker is offline Junior Member
    make sure your doc is good... my roommate had it done and its pretty uneven around his stomach you cant really tell but it really bothers him.. i guess the doc is gion to do it for free to fix it but thats a pain in the ass... and the stomach... dont forget the pain involved in that too..

muslhead is offline New Member
    Thanks for all the reply guys.
    I guess I will give the GH a try and see how it goes. What the hell, its only money

Dr. Derek is offline Member
    My route would be GH, for the sole reason Lipo IS NOT PERMANANT, I repeat Lipo is not PERMANANT. You can keep it off with good clean diet but if your gentically predisposed to hold fat in that area thats where your going to hold it, period. I have seen all to many times women get Lipo and 1) The skin after the proceedure looks like shit and some may have to have a tuck as well, costing more money and leaveing scaring 2) 1 year later they look no better than they did when they had the proceedure.

Now with GH you get the good effects, permanant muscle gains, your skin becomes more elastic and smoother, you get the anti aging affect and you loose some BF in the region you inject. The only down side is that it takes time. I think you would be much more pleased spending your cash on GH.

Thread Information