Thread: what is ghb?

tryingtogain is offline Member

what is ghb?

what is ghb?

snowman is offline Senior Member
    Look under the drug profiles; at start page.

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Shit!

OG

POWERSTROKE is offline Associate Member

GHB is bad news

Gamma-hydroxybutyrate (GHB) is an illegal drug that is used as a muscle builder, a "party drug" and a "date-rape" drug. GHB comes in a liquid and a powder form. GHB has been linked to many serious illnesses and even deaths. People abusing the drug in texas lead officials to closing down TT labs in Mexico. I personally have used it, more towards the party scene rather than a steroid . If you had a very small amount, and slipped it into someones drink, they wouldn't know the difference, liquid is better than powder for this, but about 30-45 minutes the person looks and acts like they drank way too much- like their drunk off their ass. They are still concious but have no clue as to why they are so hurt, they can still walk and talk. This happened to a very close female friend of mine and she was I dont want to say raped, but pretty close and didn't have a clue the next day as to what happened. She thought she drank to much and passed out. Not something I like to hear about

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    first off sorry to hear that happen to your freind ,but ghb is not why TT is getting all this heat its cause of K ,keu word abused,when anything is abused or used the wrong way its bad .studies show if u can control ur self and hav erespesct it is not harmfull, not tocic what soever cnverst to carbonand watr which s what flesh is made from ,drinking one can of coke is more toxic then a couple of caps ,must be repsected and not mixed with alc.

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    What's the point of discussing narcotics on here fellas? Have you read my sticky about this? It brings unwanted attention and really has no place here. Do a google search or something.

BE_STRONG is offline Senior Member
    its a wonderful thing!!

Thread Information