djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member

ala, heartburn? eh...

been trying to target the heartburn problem and it only seems to come along with ala, not really steroid related here but i am on dbol /eq/enant cycle while administering 1000mg ala daily...i only seem to get the heartburn when taking the ala, anyone else experiencing this? anything to combat it other than the obvious otc stuff? thanks for the help

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey bro, im downing 2000mgs ed of ALA and i get it some times. What helps for me is i take it after i eat and make sure u drink alot of water after. Some bros say take it on an empty stomach but that doesnt work for me.

OG

whats up og? thanks for the advice, muchly appreciated...i tried the empty stomach thing, didn't work for me, i actually took it with my dbol on an empty stomach the other day and i thought my esophogus was doing to melt or something, 'ouch', had to pull over and hit a gas station up for a milk right quick, lol...thanks again

massripped is offline Junior Member
    I had a similar problem with ala. My throat would get a burning sensation whenever i took it. Then I was told to take the ala before I was about to eat and it worked. Hope this helps you out.

Originally posted by djdjdjddjon
    whats up og? thanks for the advice, muchly appreciated...i tried the empty stomach thing, didn't work for me, i actually took it with my dbol on an empty stomach the other day and i thought my esophogus was doing to melt or something, 'ouch', had to pull over and hit a gas station up for a milk right quick, lol...thanks again
    Hey dj bro! Alls good thxs. How are things going for u? Iv tossed my supps taking them on an empty stomach. I need to take mine after i eat and with alot of water and it seems to work for me. Wait till ur pee starts to reek from the ALA.... lol Its pretty bad! hahaha

OG
    Last edited by OGPackin; 10-17-2002 at 07:29 AM.

123A is offline Junior Member
    try a little baking soda in water

Iceburg is offline Junior Member
    Yea Bro's ... Def take your ALA RIGHT BEFORE YOU EAT. That way the food will be on top of the ALA and keep the burn down. I never take ALA unless i'll be eating something immediately after.

Remember:
    ALA then food =

food then ALA =

ALA and empty stomach =

thanks for the replies guys, i already got the stinkin piss from the stuff and ill have to try the methods mentions. good to hear things are going good for you OG, im taking a 15 week cycle of enant750, eq600, and dbol 5 weeks @ 37.5mg ed...its week 3, , gained about 7 lbs, a little bit of strength, taking arimidex so hardly any water or sides for that matter...cant wait for the weeks to come(ill keep ya posted), take care and thanks again

Originally posted by djdjdjddjon
    thanks for the replies guys, i already got the stinkin piss from the stuff and ill have to try the methods mentions. good to hear things are going good for you OG, im taking a 15 week cycle of enant750, eq600, and dbol 5 weeks @ 37.5mg ed...its week 3, , gained about 7 lbs, a little bit of strength, taking arimidex so hardly any water or sides for that matter...cant wait for the weeks to come(ill keep ya posted), take care and thanks again

dj nice cycle bro! Something like what i'l be doing next. I just finished up 12 weeks 750mgs Sust, 10 weeks 400mgs Deca , 5 weeks 50mgs winny and 8 weeks 100mgs fina ed and im feeling lean and mean bro... Im up over 20lbs to 195lbs. No water retention or bloating. Im going into my 2nd week of Clomid right now. Cant wait till next cycle... Keep me updated on ur progress bro! take care!

OG

Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member
    Try some pepcid, you can get it generic. Take it the night before if you have probs in the AM regularly. It will lower the acidity level (PH) in your stomach, that can help especially for the AM sup poundings. Pepcid is a pretty harmless H2 receptor antagonist. Of all of them probably the least toxic, and has the least amount of drug drug interactions.

thanks JD, appreciate it. OG, yah i know, all i look forward to is my next cycles now, its great...lol...glad to hear things are going well for you, 195 sounds nice...im 240 currently but my bf is around 20%, so it aint all that, but im not worried about it right now, just concentrating on getting bigger, ill cut down later, good luck and thanks again guys

Thread Information