thmeddy is offline New Member

a few noob questions

Alright, I'm lookin to cut a little fat and I wanted some advice. A friend of mine suggested I take winstrol . I asked a few questions on here and recieved a few answers suggesting I either take ephedrine, clenbuterol , or T3/cytomel . I just wanted to ask:

1. which is the best option for burning 15lbs of fat or so from my frame?
    2. How often do people incur health issues from taking ephedrine?
    3. Is it safe to stack clen and cytomel?
    4. How much ephedrine should someone dose per day?
    5. How much should I expect to pay for pharmacy grade ephedrine?
    6. Do I need to quit smoking if I'm taking any of these to prevent any kind of health risk?

Thank you for your answers in advance.

NATE0406 is offline Anabolic Member
    first lets start off with your stats?? and you really need to research all these chems before you think about using.

Quote Originally Posted by NATE0406 View Post
    first lets start off with your stats?? and you really need to research all these chems before you think about using.
    I've been doing a lot of reading on them (with the exception of the ephedrine). I just mainly wanted opinions on what people would reccomend. As for stats, I'm approx 6'3" 205lbs. I've got my diet and workout nailed to a science by now, I'm just looking into stepping up my supplements.

WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    well if you have your diet and training nailed you should need uspps to lose a bit of weight.,...

also age, cycle experience and goals would help...but diet is all you need to drop 15 pounds man...

and if you had been doing a lot of readin ion the supps you would know that winny is not for fat lose, it is a hardener and will shed water not fat and will not be what you are looking for..also in your reading you should have come across the answers to your questions...even if you lied about reading, do a search on here and you will find the answer you need...DIET

Quote Originally Posted by WEBB View Post
    well if you have your diet and training nailed you should need uspps to lose a bit of weight.,...

also age, cycle experience and goals would help...but diet is all you need to drop 15 pounds man...

and if you had been doing a lot of readin ion the supps you would know that winny is not for fat lose, it is a hardener and will shed water not fat and will not be what you are looking for..also in your reading you should have come across the answers to your questions...even if you lied about reading, do a search on here and you will find the answer you need...DIET
    Thank you for your response.

Well, as for my age, I'm 19. Cycle experience is next to none, I've cycled on OTC supplements like Hydroxycut Hardcore and Lean System 7. And my goal is to reveal the build that is sitting under my midsection.

I've already lost 100 lbs of what I presume is mostly fat through diet, workout, and light supplementing. I've recently hit a wall and I'm looking for something to kind of push me through it and help my body burn a little more efficently. As for the winny, I did my reading on that as well as made a post on that and then found out my friend was incorrect about the advantages that would offer me. I had people suggest I do a cycle on Clen , Ephedrine, or Cytomel . I didn't mean to imply that I've done a large amount of research, but I've read up a reasonable amount on the clen. These were just a few questions I still had and wanted some answers to so that possibly I could find which of the three is worth investing my time in to research further.

And my interest in ephedrine was sparked when I found a nearby store that sells ephedrine tablets. So, I'm trying to figure out a little bit on that to see if it's a worthy investment.

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    Like webb said, steroids won't help burn fat, so def stay away from them for that reason and also your age.

But use the search function and read up on ephedrine, and decide if you think the sides will be worth it for something you could achieve through diet and cardio.

BayouPumps is offline Associate Member
    Grats on losing the 100 pounds, imo 6'3" 205 is probably close to ideal weight. How long have you been hitting the weights, or does working out mean mostly cardio as you have lost a ton?

Quote Originally Posted by BayouPumps View Post
    Grats on losing the 100 pounds, imo 6'3" 205 is probably close to ideal weight. How long have you been hitting the weights, or does working out mean mostly cardio as you have lost a ton?

I played college football and was a high school all american in the 285 lb class in wrestling, so I'm no stranger to the weight room. My routine consists mostly of weight training with cardio on off days. I've got a nasty little pocket of fat around my midsection and on my hips that I'm looking to get rid of, other than that, I'm incredibly happy with the rest of my physique. Plus, I'm trying to cut to 197 so I can wrestle in college without being obliterated. I'm looking to get down to about 190, assuming the goo around my midsection is fat and not just skin.

BayouPumps is offline Associate Member
    I had a friend with a similar situation as yourself, he had lost over 100 pounds actually almost 200 and I believe he got lypo around his handles or maybe the doc just cut out some skin. If you are still in college maybe you can go talk to the athletic doc and he could give you some professional advise, I am not the right person to give out info...this just caught my eye because of my buddy who this almost seems to mirror. Lots of people here though that are in the know so I believe you came to the right place and I hope all goes well bro, good luck.

Thread Information