Thread: test and winni

steel113 is offline Junior Member

test and winni

ok guys i'm finishing my pct of the cycle that i just end(bulking) and i want to put some together that will get rid of some of the unwanted weight that i put on during the cycle and lean me out some more. my stats are

26 yrs old
    215 lbs
    5'-7"
    working out hard for over a year now (i was in the military so physical training had been a part of my life for a while)

what i plan on doing is:

test e: weeks 1-12 500mg/wk front loaded with 500mg on day one
    wini (inj): weeks 6-12 150mg/wk

pct:

nolva: week 1-6 20mg/day
    aromasin : weeks 1-5 20 mg/day
    hcg : weeks 1-3 500iu/day
    vit e: weeks 1-4 1000 iu/day

let me know if there is anything else that i am missing or that i could add. i know that i will have to cut me diet down being that i'm getting off a bulking but other than that I'll take any suggestions.

jAcKeD!!!! is offline chemically engineered
    test e at 500mg/week will not be a cutting cycle.
    winy inject 150mg once a week? or are they divided and if so into what?

the winny will be divided into three shots a week for a total of 150 mg... as far as the test what do you recommend. i have never really used less then 500 so i just figured that would be a good base, but give me whatever ideas you have

come on guys 71 views and only one person had something to say about the cycle?

ChuckLee is offline Scammer
    What is your current bf%?

guinho is offline Junior Member
    use prop instead of enant. and use winstrol 50mg/day

ChuckLee is offline Scammer
    Quote Originally Posted by guinho View Post
    use prop instead of enant. and use winstrol 50mg/day
    Why replace Enan? Prop is not a need while cutting

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckLee View Post
    Why replace Enan? Prop is not a need while cutting
    agreed^^^ if his diet is in check, which is the most important thing, and he uses arimidex to control water retention then test enth is fine

Steel113, if you want i can post a starter thread i made that has a ton of info in it about first cycles for you to look over so you have a good base of knowledge before starting your cycle

hey phate, yeah that would work that way i have something to reference. as far as the prop i can't use it because i have a reaction to that ester. lumps,flu, soreness beyond 4 days, things like that. my current BF% is around 21. thats why i want to do a cutting cycle. my diet is post in the diet forum (if you look in my post history you'll find it there), and i have made some small changes that perfect beast recommend. so that should be in check. the winny at 50mg/day is that 7 days a weeks or a 5 on 2 off split?

21%bf is a problem, if you run a cycle your going to risk high blood pressure and a host of other sides, i'd cut down to 15% at least before you cycle, since your diet is in the diet section it'll probably get critiqued which will help, i'll jump over there and take a look at it, you could look into using clen or albuterol to help with your cutting, here's a couple threads on them

Clenbuterol FAQ

Clen Faq. You better like it it took me ages.

Albuterol

Albuterol Article Property of Steroid.com
    Last edited by Phate; 05-11-2008 at 07:09 PM.

bmit is offline Member
    if you are at 21 bf, you can cut down to 15 with diet and cardio pretty easily w/o losing muscle. then you can run your cycle. if this is 1st cycle you should probably run the test by itself to see how you react. winny won't do anything really till u r at down to below 15% bf anywyas

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Question

Quote Originally Posted by steel113 View Post
    ok guys i'm finishing my pct of the cycle that i just end(bulking) and i want to put some together that will get rid of some of the unwanted weight that i put on during the cycle and lean me out some more. my stats are

26 yrs old
    215 lbs
    5'-7"
    working out hard for over a year now (i was in the military so physical training had been a part of my life for a while)

what i plan on doing is:

test e: weeks 1-12 500mg/wk front loaded with 500mg on day one
    wini (inj): weeks 6-12 150mg/wk

pct:

nolva: week 1-6 20mg/day
    aromasin : weeks 1-5 20 mg/day
    hcg : weeks 1-3 500iu/day
    vit e: weeks 1-4 1000 iu/day

let me know if there is anything else that i am missing or that i could add. i know that i will have to cut me diet down being that i'm getting off a bulking but other than that I'll take any suggestions.

are you doing the inject of WINSTROL EOD or ED?

WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    you guys no winny is not for fat lose right....while it is used to help get lean, it is not fat lose, but water lose and helps to dry you out, that is why it is hard on the joints....also test e is not bad for cuttin and at a lower dose the increased metabolism can be used asa a cutter....test p would be better sinc eyou will hold less water...i would use tren to cut fat, but you are to new and tren is for more experienced users...you can use winny at 50mg ed for a help in weight lose, just remeber its only water your loosing....

Quote Originally Posted by phate186 View Post
    21%bf is a problem, if you run a cycle your going to risk high blood pressure and a host of other sides, i'd cut down to 15% at least before you cycle, since your diet is in the diet section it'll probably get critiqued which will help, i'll jump over there and take a look at it, you could look into using clen or albuterol to help with your cutting, here's a couple threads on them

Clenbuterol FAQ

Clen Faq. You better like it it took me ages.

Albuterol

Albuterol Article Property of Steroid.com

he needs to cut before doing any cycles

WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    oh ya for sure...but doing win isnt gonna cut fat like he thinks and he is being told....

Quote Originally Posted by WEBB View Post
    oh ya for sure...but doing win isnt gonna cut fat like he thinks and he is being told....
    agreed, winny wouldn't really do anything for him now anyway as it's more of a hardening agent and you can't see hardend muscle that's under a layer of fat

i was just making sure that my post and having to lower his body fat didn't get lost in all the advice on his cycle he was getting, i'd hate for him to go on cycle and risk all the sides because he didn't read he needs to cut down first

hey guys i really appreciate all the help, and no phate your advice has not gone by unheard. i have some clen on hand and i'm waiting to finish pct from a test only cycle that i just finished up and will start the cutting diet along with the clen. and i know that winny won't actually burn fat, i was just looking for something that i can take so that i may drop the weight with out give up lean muscle i have work too hard to get the little that i have ( i love being endomorphic). anyways thanks again for the help. however when and if i decide to do winny it should be used at 50mg/day?? and what dose of test would you recommend?

Maverick_J8 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jAcKeD!!!! View Post
    test e at 500mg/week will not be a cutting cycle.
    I disagree.

Very good for a cutting cycle. As you already know, it's diet that makes or break. I find Test E keeps muscle fullness even in a deficit, and even better on the carb up.

Thread Information