nba2005uk is offline Associate Member

Hows this cycle look for a 2nd?

Hey im about to get my gear sorted my 2nd cycle. I am only 20 yrs old but been training around 4-5 years and ran a cycle of sust/dbols a few months back. I ran the sust at 500mg for 12 wks and dbols 30mg for 4 wks. I gained 28 pounds kept around 21 which i was very happy with. After doing more research on which i should have done before, i am going to run 14 wks of test e at 500mg, first 2 wks frontloaded with 750mg. And dbols ran at 40mg for the first 4 wks to kickstart, and last 4 wks at 30mg cos thas wen your most anabolic . I was considerin using 750mg for 10 wks but this is probably too much for my size and weight. Anyone notice much difference between 500-750mg?
    I am 6'2 and 210 pounds about 11% bf. Thanks for replies!

bumpp

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    What does your diet look like?

Also what do you mean the last 4 weeks your the most anabolic ? the last 4 weeks of your cycle mean nothing in terms of being more anabolic or not. The first bit of your cycle is when your being flushed with androgens and nutrients, and towards the end of your cycle (whenever that is) your body make become less receptive to androgens where your growth slows in which you end your cycle.

well i have heard two different sides one that u r most anabolic after around 7-8 wks because thats when the test is at its highest. And then i heard people say to use dbols towards the end of cycle because gains slow down, but these are the opposite to one another so i don't know which is true lol.

MR_T is offline Member
    dbol for 8 weeks seems a little excessive bro, id leave it at 4-6, what are your stats and pct?

my stats are as i posted 6'2 210lbs around 10-12%bf. Pct i got nolva and clomid sorted already.
    I know 8 weeks seems like a high dose but its not 8 wks after one another its 4 wks then 6 weeks break and then 4 wks again.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Your to young to start using gear, it can have serious risks at such a youg age..

Well im almost the age recommended and ive already ran a cycle before so waiting longer is out the window lol. Plus im sure many of the people on here ran cycles before 21 and ended up fine.

Quote Originally Posted by nba2005uk View Post
    Well im almost the age recommended and ive already ran a cycle before so waiting longer is out the window lol. Plus im sure many of the people on here ran cycles before 21 and ended up fine.
    Sorry but your wrong, but its your choice but ive seen so many younger BB's suffer as they get older and they also had the same attitude as you, let me try to explain a little further,

In humans your Endocrine system is not full functional until an average age of 25yrs, although the main development is up to around 21yrs it still fluctuates alittle bit up to its fully functional age. There is a risk of permanently damaging your HPTA if you take AAS to young and you could end up with syptoms of andropause and HRT for life would only be the answer to your problems. Limp dick,low libido,depression,low energy,low endurance,erections problems and many more but.......are these the types of symptoms you want to have in your 20's?. Believe me its hard to cope with these in your 40's yet alone in your prime of your life.

At this age your Testosterone levels are the highest they going to be in your life naturally, so use what you have and dont take the risk of damage, i am passionate about this because ive seen it many times all because some young kids wont listen and think his answer to looking like his heros is in an injection/tablet. thsink about the damage and trust me you can build at this age if the diet and training is in order.

Taking AAS to young can also cause problems with development, one other main problem is premature sealing of your epiphyeal bone and the consequences mean that you wont grow as big as your genetics could allow you to, there is a test which can be done to see if your growth plates have sealed yet but the average age is around 21yrs old.

brains101 is offline New Member
    good info marcus300
    i have to show my little brother this cause he doesn't believe me.
    hey nba2005 just wondering but what age did you run your first cycle.

TJM7275 is offline Banned
    Yeah brother wait a little while longer..... Listen to Marcus man. I know you don't wanna hear it and it sucks but some times the truth hurts. Just want you to be healthy.. But!!!!.... Running D-Bol for 8 weeks IMO is a mistake. Four weeks is plenty because I have a sneaking suspision your going to run a 2nd cycle no matter what we say

i ran my first cycle at 20 of sust and dbols. Im still going to run a cycle i no the dangers but its a risk im willing to take. Ill probably limit my dbols to 4-6 wks instead of the 8 as everyone is saying 8 is too much. Thanks for replies ppl!

TJM7275 is offline Banned
    Thats what i figured... Your body bro...
    I would run the DBol at 30mgs for the first four weeks as a nice kick starter

Quote Originally Posted by nba2005uk View Post
    i ran my first cycle at 20 of sust and dbols. Im still going to run a cycle i no the dangers but its a risk im willing to take. Ill probably limit my dbols to 4-6 wks instead of the 8 as everyone is saying 8 is too much. Thanks for replies ppl!
    Best of luck

Thread Information