Thread: D-bol Q's?

Cuts 2008 is offline New Member

D-bol Q's?

Hello Steroid Mmebers,

I have been curious to know if u take d-bol in small dosages and use a diuretic to eliminate some water retention, will it help? (Use the D-bol as a strength builder). Also, does anyone have any info on PCT after taking D-bol? Thanks

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    To help with the water gain from the uptake of estrogen being produced use an AI, using a diuretic is not helping with the root cause of why edema is occurring.

What is your cycle experience, age, and what compounds do you intend to use in the cycle?

23 yrs old, have taking a few cycles in past. I wanted to use small dosages to get my strength back up since I've been out of the gym for a few months. Thought maybe some easy solutions might help(d-bol) and using the diuretic could remove the unnecessary water.

Emilio_Rebenga is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuts 2008 View Post
    23 yrs old, have taking a few cycles in past. I wanted to use small dosages to get my strength back up since I've been out of the gym for a few months. Thought maybe some easy solutions might help(d-bol) and using the diuretic could remove the unnecessary water.
    best way to get your strength back up is to fight it out and wait, it will come back quicker than you think. Its happened to everyone at one point or another

burnin69 is offline Member
    come on man throw some test in there Dbol is a much better kickstater than base for a cycle. One of the good things about Dbol is the estrogen at a controled level. It keeps your joints and muscles full of water alowing you to lift heavier with less chance of injury. Also I believe it keeps colesterol in check?

should I worry about estrogen and getting any gyno if i take the d-bol alone?

Ir0n is offline Associate Member
    x2 to what burnin69 said about test and dbol being a kickstarted rather then a base.
    estrogen is a mass builder as well so you don't want to combat it unles your felling the sides.
    You can throw in anti-estrogens if you feel your nipples getting sore and sensitive if your worried about gyno.

Thread Information