Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Go to the ER they will be able to start blood work and thats the start you need. Be totally honest about your cycle.

100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member
    I cannot believe you Mikey... I am also 19 and concidering using and I am in NO WAY going to be detoured by this story! I am amazed! WTF are you thinking? Not to bash you but you have some messed up priorities... you don't get any of what ANYONE has said... yeah.. your hair is falling out and yeah you have more milk in your breasts than cows... and that by itself sucks but the other side of it is that what's going on inside is 50x worse!!! I don't know everything just yet but I know that you have made teenagers look really bad! You didn't research and you still aren't getting it. If you don't get to the doctor ASAP you may very well never have children... be able to work out... shit you might even die! If I were you.. honest to God.. i would be sitting in an emergency room right now at 3AM waiting for ANYONE that could save my life as I knew it. Go to ANY doctor and work from there... you have waisted so much time and when you look back at 30 (if you make it to 30) you will wonder why you were So stupid! (not flaming)... but truthfully... you screwed up HUGE and go to the doctor this very MINUTE!.. dont even reply... JUST GO! I HOPE THE BEST FOR YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART>.. but for the love of God... GO NOW

100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member
    ANYONE THAT JUST READ MY POST... i skipped page 4... i didn't know he got help just yet. Sorry... but Mikey.. you are one Effin Stupid Kid... I don't think its safe for you to even use creatine.... you might kill yourself... vitamins only... and swallow very carefully... good luck

Mikeygas14 is offline Junior Member
    don't call me stupid, most of it was mental , my cum was watery because i was thinking that way that it messed me up, yeah it wasn;t the smartest thing in the world, but u telling me that im stupid doesn';t do anything but piss me off, along withevery other kid my age that is doing the same shit i as doing. second, my hair i guess was just falling out cause it still comes out once in a while a year later but i have no receeding hair line or anythign , my nipples are fine i heard alot of people that happened too- but again thanks for all the people that helped me through that, im embarressed of this post and wish it would go away , but for all those stupid kids that just acted along with the flow and bashed on me thanks for nothing.

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikeygas14
    don't call me stupid, most of it was mental , my cum was watery because i was thinking that way that it messed me up, yeah it wasn;t the smartest thing in the world, but u telling me that im stupid doesn';t do anything but piss me off, along withevery other kid my age that is doing the same shit i as doing. second, my hair i guess was just falling out cause it still comes out once in a while a year later but i have no receeding hair line or anythign , my nipples are fine i heard alot of people that happened too- but again thanks for all the people that helped me through that, im embarressed of this post and wish it would go away , but for all those stupid kids that just acted along with the flow and bashed on me thanks for nothing.
    Just goes to show that needlessly flaming people that come here looking for help is pointless. Glad to see everythings ok with Mikeygas.

-moto

Hey bro, do not be embarassed...

Live and learn... thats what it's all about no?

Glad to see you're still around.

Red

thanks guys, yes they come on to flame me , emabarass me they are prob 18 ,19 doing the same thing i was , and there body doesn't react to that so they rip on me, yeah im still around, im ok a little emotionaly and mentally scared still trying to work out a routine and diet routine ive gained a little weight too.

WHere's Mastiff at these days? I would like to talk to him, PM me Mastiff if your around or you go under a differnt name.

Swellin Guest
    Well Mikey, go to page four. You will see that bdtr bumped this thread so that it would get read again. Bdtr is one of the most knowledgeable folks on this site, and he felt that it might help others to steer clear of that path. You shouldn’t be embarrassed, you should be proud. You made it through the ordeal, and now it is archived here for others to read. Your mishap might help others.

Those who flame are trying to look good, fit in, and increase their post count. As far as being stupid…you argued way too long about seeing a doctor…THAT ACT was stupid. I believe that in their haste, they misspoke. You made some poor moves, but like I said before…we’re glad you are okay & that you posted it here to serve as a warning to others.

PumpDaddy8303 is offline Junior Member
    bump

I still to this day do not belive this thread, sounds way to exagerated

Quote Originally Posted by LightWeightBaby
    I still to this day do not belive this thread, sounds way to exagerated

Yeah me too. I am so ****ed up from roids, please critique my next cycle guys. What is up with that?

sounds like bs to me, an attempt to try and scare people. If this really did happen I do not think he was injecting steroids , maybe he used testosterone Cyanide

Quote Originally Posted by LightWeightBaby
    sounds like bs to me, an attempt to try and scare people. If this really did happen I do not think he was injecting steroids, maybe he used testosterone Cyanide

I was thinking that too. Perhaps someone who is against younger people using steroids made up the story to scare the younger folk from doing them. Oh well. Not going to scare me

yeah i am not scared, steroids if done correctly are not terriable for your health and it is stories like this that give them such a bad wrap

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    Its pretty wild hope all is well

Quote Originally Posted by cpt steele
    Its pretty wild hope all is well

CPT how did you get a picture of my gf in your avatar?

Quote Originally Posted by PumpDaddy8303
    CPT how did you get a picture of my gf in your avatar?
    You girlfriend look exactly like your mom.....hmmmmm

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    bump... for all those teenager juicers

butterface is offline Banned

Bumped upon request enjoy!!!

Bumped on request

craneboy is offline Senior Member
    very educational

iNvid is offline Senior Member
    yeah very informative

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    **** I am glad I read through this whole thing. Very informative

<<LMO>>

ddrew is offline Associate Member
    From the very first post on page one my first thought was bull****, the name, the syptoms, the whole **** thing, I'm surprized someone didn't call flat out bull**** on the first reply. This was someone in college researching a paper or a jounalist doing an investagative report or just some born again F**k trying to scare everyone, I read all the way through it to see if he would get flat busted or confess to this whole thing being BS, chirst, what a huge waste of time.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information