lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member

Moles or Freckles on back???

Have anyone experienced getting not only a little acne on the back but a rather large amount of what looks like moles or black freckles on your back when using TestE?
    This and HGH are the only things I am using/used, just finished cycle and I have a ton of black spots on my back where before I only had a couple.

Yes I did search but did not find anything.
    Last edited by lovbyts; 09-15-2008 at 10:53 PM.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Have anyone experienced getting not only a little acne on the back but a rather large amount of what looks like moles or black freckles on your back when using TestE?
    This and HGH are the only things I am using/used, just finished cycle and I have a ton of black spots on my back where before I only had a couple.

Yes I did search but did not find anything.
    Blackheads maybe?

post a pic if you can.

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    Blackheads maybe?

post a pic if you can.
    LOL, defiantly NOT black head, HUGE difference. These are like large freckles that are black or moles. Most are not raised up but flat like freckles. I only had a couple before, now my back is covered with them, 100+

Here are some pictures, the first 2 are from now, the one is blurry but from June.

Hmmm it looks like I did gain a little size since then. Oh, and I'm NOT flexing in the two recent ones.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Moles or Freckles on back???-downsized_0915082233-2.jpg   Moles or Freckles on back???-0915082232-2.jpg   Moles or Freckles on back???-june-08.jpg  
    Last edited by lovbyts; 09-15-2008 at 11:57 PM.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    LOL, defiantly NOT black head, HUGE difference. These are like large freckles that are black or moles. Most are not raised up but flat like freckles. I only had a couple before, now my back is covered with them, 100+
    Hmm I couldnt tell you, I cant think of what it would be. But i am no MD, there are a few on here. If you get lucky they may chime in if they see it.

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    i know if i had any moles sprout up while taking not one but two cancer promoters id be seeing a dermatologist in the near future.

better safe then sorry...

Yeah as a matter of fact I will be seeing one next week due to unrelated things but will be bringing this up obviously.

right on. no worries then. you will have your answer soon enough. im curious as to what they tell you tho. lemme know. just had a few of them things removed myself.

TranscriptionFactor is offline Associate Member
    Hard to eval from the pick but all look like moles to me, not a concern. I would suspect the HGH more than the Test. Something upregulated your melanin production.

THE ABCD screening of moles:

Asymmetry: Most moles are symmetrical and round. Be on the lookout for those that change shape and become asymmetrical.
    Border: Most moles have even borders. Watch for moles that are uneven and irregular around the edges.
    Color: It is normal for moles to be a uniform brown color. Moles that are different shades of brown or black may be a skin cancer and should be evaluated.
    Diameter: Most moles are small -- about 6 mm or smaller in diameter. If a mole becomes larger than the tip of a pencil eraser, you should check with your dermatologist.

TF

SGA-specific

In studies of GENOTROPIN in children born SGA, side effects included temporarily elevated blood sugar, increased pressure in the brain, early puberty, abnormal jaw growth, injection site reactions, growth of moles, and worsening of scoliosis (curvature of the spine).
    Hmmmmm

In clinical studies of 273 pediatric patients born SGA treated with GENOTROPIN®, the following side effects were reported: mild temporary increased blood sugar; increased pressure in the brain; early puberty; jaw prominence; aggravation of pre-existing back curvatures; injection-site reactions; and progression of pigmented moles or birthmarks.

Maybe this is also why I am holding my tan so well, people keep commenting on how I look dark/tan.

0tolerance is offline Associate Member
    ehh i know a fella that has something like that, its a pigment change in the skin, except he has it all over his body... and he is terminally ill with some rare form of cancerous tumours..
    see a doctor.

widowmaker2 is offline Senior Member
    not to scare you but my grandfather had one of what you have many of on your back and had to be removed becuz it was cancer and now he has a huge crater where they had to dig this thing out...you need to go see a doc asap. skin cancer is one of the fastest progressing cancers and can spread to the inner organs...black moles= bad situation..... and since you were on gh id be real quick about seein the doc. ppl think awww skin cancer thats nothin, thats the biggest misconception its the leading killer out of all cancers...who gives a shit how tan you are, go see the doc!!!!

Thanks for the feedback guys, yeah I will be seeing my normal doc in the next couple days also, not taking any chances and unlike many people I will be back with an update. I dont like leaving threads unanswered.

widowmaker2 is offline Senior Member
    Thanks for the feedback guys, yeah I will be seeing my normal doc in the next couple days also, not taking any chances and unlike many people I will be back with an update. I dont like leaving threads unanswered.
    please do bro..

Update, not much to say so far. Went to the doctor and we are doing a biopsy on a couple Monday. It will take a week or so to find out the results. He was also surprised about the number that had shown up.

I do remember that when I was in Thailand last March my back sort of broke out. It looked like I had 100 bug bights or something. It was not acne but bumps and now maybe they turned into moles???? Not sure but I will know more soon.

keep us posted...

Nothing back from doctor yet but saw a dermatologists and she said it's pretty normal for mid 40s for a bunch to just show up. Probably due to a sun burn 10+ years ago and she didn't see any that looked abnormal. I should have more news in the next couple days.

Went to the doc today and had the stitches pulled out from the BiOpsy site. Moles came back negative, no cancer or anything.
    Looks like it's just from sun damage.

thanks for keeping us posted. glad everything came back ok.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    ehhhh..

I've had them all my life.. no big deal unless they change for ya..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

whynot960 is offline Associate Member
    I am glad everything is ok for you.

reddohc is offline Associate Member
    skin poisoning or skin cancer. due to the amount id assume skin cancer

Quote Originally Posted by reddohc View Post
    skin poisoning or skin cancer. due to the amount id assume skin cancer
    did you read any of the posts?

Quote Originally Posted by peachfuzz View Post
    did you read any of the posts?
    LOL, I was wondering the same thing. I have a feeling some people only read the last post.

Thread Information