georgemrcs is offline New Member

Question IS tHIS A good Cycle and Diet?

Hi all ive I tried making a new thread before but I think I just confused everyone and myself included lol.. But after reading some other threads and getting some advice to start a new one im trying again..
    I’m 35 years of age and stand at 6ft. I weigh at the moment 124kg (272pounds). Body fat at the moment is about 17/18 %.

I have had previously 2 other cycles and this will be my third. Been training for strong for 3 yrs now and my last cycle was 18 months ago.
    I would really appreciate some feedback on this cycle.

Week 1- 16 Testoviron pyramiding from 500mg to 1250mg
    Week 1- 15 Boldenone pyramiding from 400mg to 900mg
    Week 8- 12 Masterone 100mg EOD
    Week 13- 16 Trenbolone 100mg EOD

As for my PCT I will have 5000iu into of HCG into my last week of AAS and then 5/6 days later another shot of 1500IU and 5 days later 1500iu then I start with Novaldex for 2weeks at 50 and followed another 2weeks at 25mg.. Do u think that’s good?

Here also is a sample of my Diet. Keep in mind never had a problem putting on weight since I was a kid lol..

Meal 1
    5 wheetbix with half cup of skim milk
    4 egg whites
    1 slice of low fat cheese
    2 pieces of brown bread

Meal 2
    salad plus 200gram piece of lean protein (chicken/lean steak)

Workout

Meal 3 PWO 2 Scoops of Whey Protein

Meal 4 PPWO 1/4 CUP OF Brown rice, 200grams of chicken breast and vegetables steamed.

Meal 5 Same as Meal 4
    Meal 6 Same as above

Meals 4, 5, 6 are cooked at one time and separated into 3 meals for a bit of convenience : )
    Also my Cardio is 3 times a week 30 mins.

What should my Cardio in ur opinion be like?
    I was also hoping to start my AAS next week and show my results on a fortnightly basis.
    Pls any suggestions. Thanx again.

Freakish is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by georgemrcs View Post
    Hi all ive I tried making a new thread before but I think I just confused everyone and myself included lol.. But after reading some other threads and getting some advice to start a new one im trying again..
    I’m 35 years of age and stand at 6ft. I weigh at the moment 124kg (272pounds). Body fat at the moment is about 17/18 %. i would get my bf down to around 13% before attemping this cycle,why i say this is you'l only really see the benefits of mast at bf in the single digits

I have had previously 2 other cycles and this will be my third. Been training for strong for 3 yrs now and my last cycle was 18 months ago.
    I would really appreciate some feedback on this cycle.

Week 1- 16 Testoviron pyramiding from 500mg to 1250mg why pyramid?stick to one dose
    Week 1- 15 Boldenone pyramiding from 400mg to 900mg i really dont think Bold is needed in this cycle,i wouldnt run it
    Week 8- 12 Masterone 100mg EOD I would prefer if you pin ed,why 4wks then onto tren?these compounds compliment each other,run them at the same time
    Week 13- 16 Trenbolone 100mg EOD as above,assuming its Tren A

also why such a long cycle?
    Id run it like this:

1-12wks testoviron(test E)500mg/wk
    6-14wks masteron 50mg ed
    6-12wks Tren A 50mg ed

start pct after last shot of mast

As for my PCT I will have 5000iu into of HCG into my last week of AAS and then 5/6 days later another shot of 1500IU and 5 days later 1500iu then I start with Novaldex for 2weeks at 50 and followed another 2weeks at 25mg.. Do u think that’s good?

really not a good pct at all where is your AI?id use

1-4wks nolva 20mg ed
    1-4wks clomid 50mg ed
    1-4wks aromison 25mg ed

Here also is a sample of my Diet. Keep in mind never had a problem putting on weight since I was a kid lol..

Meal 1
    5 wheetbix with half cup of skim milk
    4 egg whites
    1 slice of low fat cheese
    2 pieces of brown bread

Meal 2
    salad plus 200gram piece of lean protein (chicken/lean steak)

Workout

Meal 3 PWO 2 Scoops of Whey Protein

Meal 4 PPWO 1/4 CUP OF Brown rice, 200grams of chicken breast and vegetables steamed.

Meal 5 Same as Meal 4
    Meal 6 Same as above

Meals 4, 5, 6 are cooked at one time and separated into 3 meals for a bit of convenience : )
    Also my Cardio is 3 times a week 30 mins.

you are not getting enough food in,and you need to add dextrose to your PWO
    What should my Cardio in ur opinion be like?
    I was also hoping to start my AAS next week and show my results on a fortnightly basis.
    Pls any suggestions. Thanx again.
    read bold
    Last edited by Freakish; 10-20-2008 at 02:54 AM.

thanx Freakish for the advice.. I had a gut feeling my diet wasnt good enough and that my PCT was a bit off..
    Do u think that 500mg/wk Testoviron is enough?

Freakish is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by georgemrcs View Post
    thanx Freakish for the advice.. I had a gut feeling my diet wasnt good enough and that my PCT was a bit off..
    Do u think that 500mg/wk Testoviron is enough?
    no problem bro,well its only your 3rd cycle so imo id say its enough,and you have a powerful compound like tren in the mix,so if you improve your diet and your training is spot on you'l get great results

thanx mate.. been very helpul.

Thread Information