big N is offline Anabolic Member

my cycle resaults for you!!

hey bros whats up im back now,just got done my 8 week cycle ,dboll (first 3 weeks),deca and sust,im up about 13 lbs,loved it!anyway im thinking of starting my winny and eq for another weeks,what do u guys think???and should i still take my clomid regularly if i do proceed?i guess it would be kinda like bridgeing.any way vets ,info appreciated as allways.

CYCLEON Guest
    great to hear that you are up 13lbs so far - but more info is needed on any further advice.

muscleup is offline Associate Member
    I would think that you could have gained more than 13lbs off D-ball and test...What was your diet like?

4plates is offline Banned
    really 13lbs on a dbol sus cycle

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    well ,its not my first cycle,so im at the point where off a cycle i get between 10 to 16 lbs depending on the goods(after my first cycle i realy dont blow up on it like most guys i know but i tend to keep it all it makes up for it).i only did 30 mg of dboll for the first three weeks and the sust 500 in the middle three weeks i peaked at 750 then back down,the deca 400 and in the middle 600 then back down,im currently at 190 at 8%.my diet was good but ithink the calories were not as high as they should of been.so like i posted earlyer im planning to start winny and eq,for another 8 weeks like 50mg of eq every other and 4 to 500 mg eq kinda like bridgeing,but shoulthe clomid be taken regularly like in three weeks?what do u giys think of the wv and the eq?hope thats enough info cyc.

Thread Information