Thread: My first Cycle

lovex is offline Associate Member

My first Cycle

Hii friends,
    I planning to start my first cycle in June 2009...

it goes like this

Cycle

Test E @ 500mg/wk for 12 weeks
    Dbol @ 30mg/day for first 4 weeks
    HCG 250iu of HCG 2x per week throughout cycle.
    Adex @ 0.5mg EOD throughout cycle (ED if Gyno symptoms develop)

Between last injection and PCT

500iu of HCG 2x per week during 2 weeks between
    last Injection and PCT.

PCT
    Clomid @ 100mg/day Weeks 1-3
    Nolva @ 20mg/day Weeks 1-4.5
    Arimidex @ 0.25mg/day Weeks 1-5

PLS say your advice...as I know I got six months more time....I want to discuss and want to make a better cycle if possible.....

Once again your advice and views are very important to me .....

thanks a lot in advance

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    looks alright.. but if gyno symptoms still develop when on the adex id start on nolvadex not just bump the adex to ed.
    id also run the clomid 4 weeks

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    Well people usually recommend a Test only cycle for the first cycle.

Also I see alot of people automatically taking nolva or armidex when on cycle especially for the first cycle, my schtick is why not just wait and see if you experience gyno symptoms at all before putting those drugs in your body.

Obiviously if you have several cycles under your belt you know that you need either one of those drugs to prevent gyno which is understandable, I just don't get why people who have never done steroids automatically go on armidex during cycle when they should first see how their body reacts to the compound.

Thats my 2 cents

there are other benefits to running an AI during a cycle then just gyno prevention.
    less water retention is another benefit.. several reason running an AI is beneficial imo

Quote Originally Posted by Mulciber View Post
    there are other benefits to running an AI during a cycle then just gyno prevention.
    less water retention is another benefit.. several reason running an AI is beneficial imo
    Yeah, I understand that it helps keep estrogen related sides down and bloating which is a benefit. But idk I feel for the first cycle you should just see how your body reacts to the compound itself without any AI or SERM in your system. Afterwards you can gauge what you need or would like to add in.

Genetics plays a part in this, some people don't get bloat very much or experience estrogen related sides while someone else gets the whole nine yards.

ZEUS3 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lovex View Post
    hii friends,
    i planning to start my first cycle in june 2009...

It goes like this

cycle

test e @ 500mg/wk for 12 weeks
    dbol @ 30mg/day for first 4 weeks
    hcg 250iu of hcg 2x per week throughout cycle.
    Adex @ 0.5mg eod throughout cycle (ed if gyno symptoms develop)

between last injection and pct

500iu of hcg 2x per week during 2 weeks between
    last injection and pct.

pct
    clomid @ 100mg/day weeks 1-3
    nolva @ 20mg/day weeks 1-4.5
    arimidex @ 0.25mg/day weeks 1-5

pls say your advice...as i know i got six months more time....i want to discuss and want to make a better cycle if possible.....

Once again your advice and views are very important to me .....

Thanks a lot in advance
    tryed hcg during cycle 250iu e3d then last 2weeks 500iu eod subcutaneously and lost weight dont recomend it well every 1s differnt?

uhhh you sure it was the hcg that caused the weight loss

Yea trained 5 days a week, and worked also lifting and cutting down trees and ate 5 meals a day and drank muscle mass fule between meals and s**t loads of water dont get me wrong i still was big.

Physicians is offline New Member

Another way

You will need to see what works best for you. I feel by doing dbol and test together there is too much water retention. I prefer to pick either the test or the dbol @ the mgs you mentioned. Along with a more Anabolic steroid like Deca or Eq.

400mg test enathate or cyp per week
    200mg Deca or eq per week
    HGH 500units on Sat and sun
    Anastrozol 1mg every other day will also keep water retention down,
    I would run this for 12 weeks keep the HCG going up to week 14 then use clomed for 10 days 30mgs per day. This will keep your body making testosterone so you do not feel the crash.
    Last edited by Physicians; 12-21-2008 at 08:37 AM. Reason: spelling

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    ^^^ there are many things wrong with this advice IMO .....so many that once i get past the 400mgs /test /week...id disregard the whole thing....

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Screw the ai on cycle for first cycle. Keep your diet tight and drink plenty of water. The bloat shouldn't be too bad and I know guys who almost never get gyno. Just give it a chance and see how you react. The gains will be better and you will not grow boobs from one moderate dose test cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by immortal soldier View Post
    well people usually recommend a test only cycle for the first cycle.

Also i see alot of people automatically taking nolva or armidex when on cycle especially for the first cycle, my schtick is why not just wait and see if you experience gyno symptoms at all before putting those drugs in your body.

Obiviously if you have several cycles under your belt you know that you need either one of those drugs to prevent gyno which is understandable, i just don't get why people who have never done steroids automatically go on armidex during cycle when they should first see how their body reacts to the compound.

Thats my 2 cents
    like test e for first cycle only good advice

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Soldier View Post
    Well people usually recommend a Test only cycle for the first cycle.

Also I see alot of people automatically taking nolva or armidex when on cycle especially for the first cycle, my schtick is why not just wait and see if you experience gyno symptoms at all before putting those drugs in your body.

Obiviously if you have several cycles under your belt you know that you need either one of those drugs to prevent gyno which is understandable, I just don't get why people who have never done steroids automatically go on armidex during cycle when they should first see how their body reacts to the compound.

Thats my 2 cents

well imo if u wait till gyno symptoms appear then its a day late and a dollar short. I agree with you to a point but dosages at say 500mgs test/week plus the addition of dball @30mgs /day first 4 weeks...rest assured weeks 3 &4 will be very bloating with h20 and other estro related sides will occur.... If 1st cycle was not jump startedt with dball i might agree with you , but with dball at 3 times natural androgen replacement level on top of test levels rising the fluxations in hormone levels imo will almost certainly lead to sides.Low dose dex eod will alleviate these or nolva use will as well ..again jmo as well...
    Last edited by jimmyinkedup; 12-21-2008 at 12:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    ^^^ there are many things wrong with this advice IMO .....so many that once i get past the 400mgs /test /week...id disregard the whole thing....
    lol.. ditto that

well imo if u wait till gyno symptoms appear then its a day late and a dollar short. I agree with you to a point but dosages at say 500mgs test/week plus the addition of dball @30mgs /day first 4 weeks...rest assured weeks 3 &4 will be very bloating with h20 and other estro related sides will occur.... If 1st cycle was not jump startedt with dball i might agree with you , but with dball at 3 times natural androgen replacement level on top of test levels rising the fluxations in hormone levels imo will almost certainly lead to sides.Low dose dex eod will alleviate these or nolva use will as well ..again jmo as well...
    I don't understand why he isn't going with a test only cycle the first time. I mean you are going to grow like weed anyway, why put more in your body the first time around? I mean if he ran a test only cycle than for 2nd cycle he ran test and deca he would be better off.

Also im not saying don't have nolva or arimdex on hand, I am saying DONT USE IT until you experience the beginning symptom (ie sensitive nipples). You don't go from sensitive nipples to boobs in two weeks if you are only on a test cycle.

So IMO, he should run a test only cycle and have nolva and armidex on hand in case he gets any sides.

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    wow.. yeah.. 500iu hgh?? wow

Blog Entries
    ^^^Immortal ....oh i agree 100% test only 1st cycle ...i have a post somewhere on this board listing several reasons why i think thats best however if he runs test @500mgs/week and dball @30 mgs/day i think he should use ai from start thats all ..like i said above if just test id feel diff ..if he does include test and dball you know estro sides will come...why wait...thats all i was saying. I said if not jump started with dball id feel differently. I agree test only(enan or cyp IMO)/ 500mgs week / 10-12 weeks is best 1st cycle...no doubt. I think we mainly agree provided we are speaking about same cycles.... (perhaps ..im not sure re: dball /test ..i feel dont wait on ai - low dose from jump at those doses ..with that combo ...imo)
    Oh and as for your ? in other thread most people do just fine on a mon /thurs inj schedule with test e/test c....
    Last edited by jimmyinkedup; 12-21-2008 at 08:05 PM.

^^^Immortal ....oh i agree 100% test only 1st cycle ...i have a post somewhere on this board listing several reasons why i think thats best however if he runs test @500mgs/week and dball @30 mgs/day i think he should use ai from start thats all ..like i said above if just test id feel diff ..if he does include test and dball you know estro sides will come...why wait...thats all i was saying. I said if not jump started with dball id feel differently. I agree test only(enan or cyp IMO)/ 500mgs week / 10-12 weeks is best 1st cycle...no doubt. I think we mainly agree provided we are speaking about same cycles.... (perhaps ..im not sure re: dball /test ..i feel dont wait on ai - low dose from jump at those doses ..with that combo ...imo)
    Oh and as for your ? in other thread most people do just fine on a mon /thurs inj schedule with test e/test c....
    Yeah we are in agreement, I agree with you that if you do run test and dbol then run an A.I.

And thanks for the answer

lovex is offline Associate Member
    thanks a lot guys ...really great advices...
    as i told before I will start after 6 months ...but I want start doing home work from now

from
    Immortal Soldier , jimmyinkedup
    I would better start first cycle a Simple Cycle only

Test E @ 500mg/wk for 12 weeks
    HCG 250iu of HCG 2x per week throughout cycle PLS advice regarding HCG
    nolva and arimidex (only when gyno syntoms appears better to have in hand but not use until any systoms appears)

between last injection and pct
    500iu of hcg 2x per week during 2 weeks between
    last injection and pct.

Regarding HCG Iam concenred and confused
    PLS check some facts
    HCG (Pregnyl) FAQ
    in the above thread X_Moe clearly says consider only last 3 to 4 weeks of your cycle

In some other thread
    it was said it not recommended to use it in cycle as HcG as it mimic LH and using it for long time in cycle can supress LH premanently.

In more thread
    It was said ..it recommended to use HcG throughtout the Cycle...without LH throut the cycle...and chances of regaining tentaticles size 100% is less..

What u PEOPLE advice reagrding HCG...your ADVICE r very important...it matters me a lot

PCT

Nova and clomid (any suggestions here also very appreciated)

friends Iam very thankful to our advices ...

Thread Information