brs
    brs is offline New Member

Question question for exp. anadrol users.

I have been takin anadrol for 9 days now and after the tenth day i want to up the dose from 50 to 100. I was wonder what the best way to do that is? should i take one in the morning and then another at night before i go to bed, two at the same time, or 1 pill and then 8 hours later take another?

o and this is how i planned on taking it:
    days 1-10 50mgs/day
    next 10 days 100mgs/day
    finally 10 days 50mgs/day

any thoughts on that would be welcomed. thanks to everyone who responds.

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    First off, how much AS experience do you have? Also are you taking anything else with it? If you're taking Anadrol by itself I hope you're ready for some big dissapointments! You will get big and stronger than a motherf****r but stop taking 'em and piss the next day and you just lost 20lbs off your bench. I mean you won't keep almost any of your gains. Besides that it's one of the hardest on your system and shouldn't be used by a newbie!!!

But to answer your question take 1 in the morning and the other in the afternoon/evening. I started out taking 1 a day and went to 2 1 at 7am the other at 4pm before my workouts. Then went to 3 a day spread evenly out the day.

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    You need to stack abombs with an INJECTABLE. don't tell me you're afraid of needles.

brs
    brs is offline New Member
    I have three years exp. with AS. And I'm stackin with test and eq. and nah i'm not scared of needles. Thanks for the replies that really helps.

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    There might be a better way but when I was up to 100mg a day I was taking 1 in the morning when I got up and the other 30 minutes before my workout. Hope this helps ya.

Steve is offline Associate Member
    Ive used it a few times with test. I didnt take it at any set time. I just took one when i got up and took another one in the evening. After a couple of week i upped it to 150mg/day. But i only took that dose for another two week. I loved the pumps when i worked out but the thing i really hated was that it made my face VERY bloated. but as to your question, dont take them all at the same time. Definatley split them up. I also had a slight problem with aggression and i got easily irratated

Thread Information