BJW22 is offline New Member

Newbie after advice DBol/Winstrol

I am due to run an 8 week course of Dianabol and was looking for some advice as how to stagger the intake 20mg 30mg 40mg ED. This will be my first cycle. I have ordered Nolvadex and Clomid so any advice on when/how/amounts for pct will be much appreciated. I also want to avoid acne as my job involves working with the public so any tips would be great. I also have 8 weeks of Winstrol so just wondering how long after Dbol I should take it. I don't want to inject.
    Last edited by BJW22; 05-11-2009 at 04:08 PM. Reason: Not complete

busaboy27 is offline Senior Member
    start with some stats

weight
    body fat
    lifting experience

5ft 10 inches
    224lbs
    20% bodyfat
    2 years solid lifting

first cycle u should run test only.. u sure about that body fat? u should get that body fat down some more before starting your cycle.. helps to keep the side effects down...

u have to run test with the d-bol and winni.. or else your natural test levels will be supressed.. your body fat is to high to see any results with the winni

I could probably do with losing 14lbs/20lbs.
    How do you mean test only?

u should really get your diet in check first before starting and cycle.. head over to the diet section and post your stats and goals in there minus the cycle.. when you get your body optimal for cycle then start

testosterone enanthate . inject.. single compound run by itself for 10 weeks.. shot every 3.5 days. at about 300+ mg a week total..

i suggest not starting anything and getting a diet going.. get all your pct treatment together and how ur gonna do it.. run a test only cycle.. but it will be some time before that happens.. need to lose some fat

You wouldn't recommend dbol for a first cycle then even if diet and body was ready?

What if I don't want to inject? Any other suggestions?

first run is to see what and how your body reacts to a steroid .. being something simple like test.. but also being very effective.. gonna need some nolva on hand incase some gyno issues.. there is no other way around not injecting test.. they got cream and other stuff but expensive hard to get and so on.. if u dont want to inject than steroids are not for u... scratch the d-bol.

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    Quote Originally Posted by BJW22 View Post
    5ft 10 inches
    224lbs
    20% bodyfat
    2 years solid lifting
    ok, its obvious that you are not familiar with how steroids work. thats ok, but just dont' jump into a cycle without knowing what you are doing to your body

first thing, with your stats, you are at a much higher risk for unwanted side effects like bitch tits, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, due to your HIGH bodyfat %

second, using TWO orals, for that long, is a double whammy bad idea for your liver.You might want to get on the list now for a replacement liver to save some time

third, dbol is a great KICKSTART for a real cycle, but by itself is NOT what you want. Dbol WILL give you strength increase, but at a cost of retaining a lot of water, making you look bloated, and it will ALL go away after you are done taking it

forth, winny is not recommended when your bodyfat is over 10% as it is used to DRY you out and harden you up. So, at your high bodyfat, you will NOT notice any of that and thus be wasting the gear

fifth, BOTH those steroids WILL SHUT DOWN your natural production of Testosterone , you know, the ONE hormone that makes you a MAN !!! Without testosterone running in your body you are asking for dozens of problems, including LOW or NO LIBIDO, and NO ERECTIONS

I would get your diet in order FIRST, we have GREAT people in the diet section that LOVE to help for free.

Then look into a TEST ONLY cycle AFTER you get your bodyfat under 15%

You wouldn't recommend dbol for a first cycle then even if diet and body was ready?

What if I don't want to inject? Any other suggestions?
    IF you don't want to inject, you have TWO choices,

1. GET OVER IT...injecting isn't as scary as you think, and its fun after the first few times

or

2. Stay away from steroids as without TEST, you will not get the results you want , but you will get all the negative sides

Thanks for that
    Is there anyway around not injecting?

romo6 is offline Senior Member
    Exactly what busaboy and t-mos said,sums it all up.Good luck.

OK. so if i get my diet sorted first and then try test....is there still the possibility of the side effects you mentioned.
    I have read on the internet that for a newbie 20mg DBol a day can give good gains over 8 weeks. Is this a lie?

Cheers mate. Its a blinking minefield!!!! I think i'll have to do more research before jumping in

Cheers mate. Its a blinking minefield!!!! I think i'll have to do more research before jumping in
    I hear you bro there is alot to this,and you have not even said anything yet about pct.

Oh you have nolva and clomid very good together.

OK. so if i get my diet sorted first and then try test....is there still the possibility of the side effects you mentioned.
    I have read on the internet that for a newbie 20mg DBol a day can give good gains over 8 weeks. Is this a lie?
    i said, you WILL get gains from dbol , that is NOT the issue. the issue is the bloating from water weight gain, and the lose of all the gains after you are done.

So, that makes it kind of a WASTE then, you get a false sense of gains, that go away, and you get all the unwanted side effects

I was scared to inject my first go around, but honestly it isn't that bad, and after the first two or three times, you start to like it.................

jamyjamjr is offline Banned
    my 2 cents.. watch the video then do the math.. diet is key

So you wanna learn how to Diet?
    Men: BMR = 66 + ( 6.23 x weight in pounds ) + ( 12.7 x height in inches ) - ( 6.8 x age in year )

once you have that number, you can multiply it by an activity number to figure out your daily caloric expenditure, be honest here as this is the very cornerstone of your diet, if you are between two of the below activity levels then just multiply by a number in between them

To determine your total daily calorie needs, multiply your BMR by the appropriate activity factor, as follows:

If you are sedentary (little or no exercise) : Calorie-Calculation = BMR x 1.2
    If you are lightly active (light exercise/sports 1-3 days/week) : Calorie-Calculation = BMR x 1.375
    If you are moderatetely active (moderate exercise/sports 3-5 days/week) : Calorie-Calculation = BMR x 1.55
    If you are very active (hard exercise/sports 6-7 days a week) : Calorie-Calculation = BMR x 1.725
    If you are extra active (very hard exercise/sports & physical job or 2x training) : Calorie-Calculation = BMR x 1.9

Thanks for the advice

then research this, after diet is in check

Test beginner cycle info

Cheers. I def give it a look.
    Ta again

Thread Information