question is offline New Member

Question CLENBUTEROL questions

Hey guys, I was wondering what, if any, advantages would a 3 month cycle of clenbuterol by itself do for me? I know it will cut fat, etc. But I am looking for some strength and size gain, and I've read it can give some effects of weaker steroids . I want to use it for that reason.
    I'm only 18 and I'm not interested in getting into steroids because of the effects. I have a 4.6% body fat as well so i don't need to cut fat, I am just wondering how much strength and size I could expect to gain from doing this.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CLENBUTEROL questions-bodygreyjan.jpg  

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    None. Clen has no anabolic effect on humans.

alright cool.
    I've read about it, having anabolic effects on livestock because of their beta receptors, and humans not having them. I just wanted to get any idea from people who had maybe tried it.
    thanks for the info

FmRommel is offline Member
    Just anti-catabolic...plus judging by your pics and stats Im guessing you dont have to use it...or should use it.

I am a sprinter/football player looking to put on some weight to play uni football.
    After working out for a month or so, my bench is up to 225x3, and i squat over 400x8. so my stats are good, i'm not worried about that, I am only 5'10" 160lbs though.

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    I read that there are cases of "some" not much anabolic effects from Clen . some studies have shown this. However, running clen for that long all at once isnt' recommened anyway. May want to do a search on Clen and how to cycle it. If you are looking to gain mass, may want to try Creatine, ZMA and Glutamine, upping your protein intake to 1.5 grams per BW, and upping your calories to about 2000-3000..

FmRommel is offline Member
    Originally posted by Sicilian30
    However, running clen for that long all at once isnt' recommened anyway.
    Shit didnt realize he wanted 3 months.....
    question...remember...clen destroys receptors...gotta keep 'em fresh bro!!

Good Luck

Thread Information