beveragedeli is offline New Member

Complete newbie....a couple questions about what I have available..

Hey guys I am completly new to all of this and am wanting to get as much information as I can. I am 22 years old, about 5'8" and right around 165lbs. I am wanting to make some good strength gains as well as getting cut. I have a few different steriods available to me and I want to get some advise on what to take and when and how much.

Test Propionate
    Test Cypionate
    Clenbuterol
    Winstrol

Honestly I am more interested in getting cut than putting on mass.

From what I understand its a good idea to take the test prop with winstrol...

I am also concerned about getting the man tits...I have heard some bad things about that.

Also I am on 100mg on Zoloft currently.

If I can just please get some feedback on this I would appriciate it. Opinions and ideas are welcome.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    You do know that getting cut is more about diet and training???

Yes but I figured this would help. I lift 5-6 days a week.

ranging1 is offline Anabolic Member
    as a complete newbie as said above i woud focus on ur diet and training
    also at 165 pounds steroids wouldnt make a great choice considering u wouldnt have much size on u
    the steroids would help YES
    but only by allowing u to holding onto more muscle mass and mantain a slighty higher calorie diet
    their not that effective as a fat burner
    clen is ok as a fat burner
    proper use of clen can raises ur metabalism by 5-10% at most, and safely
    if i was u i wouldnt use steroids to help u lean out, i would just diet and train right
    steroids are better used for people who carry more mass and need to maintain it wen they diet, since the bigger u r, the hardr it is 2 maintain size
    being 165 pounds and NEEDING to len out u wouldnt need steroids to hold onto most the mass u have
    if u do decide to use steroids coz i know despite what most people say u will
    i suggest u stack clen, winstrol and optional test prop
    clen i would not use more then 80mcg daily, take it morning and lunch to make sure u sleep
    winstrol best u get the injectable form since the oral is very liver toxic, stick to a low dosage, more is not alwys better, ur leaning not trying to gain mass so u dont need alot
    the test prop is optional because as much as test can be used for both mass and leaning, it is a better mass builder since it improves stength, recovey abilities, sex drive etc
    as a leaning steroid its only good in maintaining mass, but remmber like all test, it does giv u water retention so its not the best if ur looking to appear ******
    yes u can get gyno (bitch tits) u can get that from almost all steroids, but remeber everyone is different, and gyno can occour depending on ur steroid dosage but also depening on ur genes, some people are more sensitive then others
    winstrol doesnt seem to give the issue of gyno, test can but again dose dependent
    i wouldnt be concerned about gyno, if u do decide to start a steroid cycle and easy way to determine if ur beggining to develop gyno is sore nipples, or iritating around ur nipples
    but like i said u shouldnt be to concerned gyno, if u do begin to get sore nipples easy way to combat gyno is take something like nolvadex and lower the dosage of ur steroids
    should solve the problem, if it continues after that id discontunue steroids,
    hope this helps

CJ.
    CJ. is offline Associate Member
    I think you should focus on diet and training for the next couple of years until you hit 24-25yr mark. What does your pct look like?

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    At 165lbs you should already be cut. If you're not, then something is definitely wrong.

Yeah i'm not cut...I gain muscle strength but I never look like it, thats what I want to change. I was told by my friend that the winstrol is a steriod for getting cut? would I be able to just take the winstrol to get cut? or do I need to stack it with something else?

seriousmass is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by beveragedeli View Post
    Yeah i'm not cut...I gain muscle strength but I never look like it, thats what I want to change. I was told by my friend that the winstrol is a steriod for getting cut? would I be able to just take the winstrol to get cut? or do I need to stack it with something else?
    Sigh.

(weeks 1 - 12) Test-Cyp @ 500mg each week
    (weeks 9 - 15) Winstrol @ 50mg ED

*RAGE* is offline "T-MOS WILL LIVE THROUGH US FOREVER"
    Quote Originally Posted by seriousmass View Post
    Sigh.

(weeks 1 - 12) Test-Cyp @ 500mg each week
    (weeks 9 - 15) Winstrol @ 50mg ED

if you are going to give him the answers why dont you give him all of them...

like how to do a proper post cycle therapy and how to diet to meet his goals.

after your cycle you need to run a post cycle therapy consisting of clomid nolva...

since serious-ass went against others here it is,

clomid 100mg ed for two weeks 50mg ed for two weeks
    nolva 40mg ed for two weeks 20mg ed for two weeks

I would recomend you follow advice of the others then seriousass

good luck

peace
    prone

seriousmass is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by prone2rage View Post

if you are going to give him the answers why dont you give him all of them...

like how to do a proper post cycle therapy and how to diet to meet his goals.

... That's what the diet section is for... lol wtf are you talking about?

after your cycle you need to run a post cycle therapy consisting of clomid nolva...

since serious-ass went against others here it is,

clomid 100mg ed for two weeks 50mg ed for two weeks
    nolva 40mg ed for two weeks 20mg ed for two weeks

I would recomend you follow advice of the others then seriousass

you're a shemale

good luck

peace
    prone
    CheYeah!

So if I do the test prop and the winny what kind of gains can I expect with a good diet and 5/6 days of lifting?

alpmaster is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by beveragedeli View Post
    So if I do the test prop and the winny what kind of gains can I expect with a good diet and 5/6 days of lifting?

You're looking for the finish line and haven't even started the running yet.

You get out what you put in, so the answer to that question is up to you.

Thread Information