Keightly is offline Junior Member

CLEN VS Eca,hydroxycut and xenedrine

I always wondered how clen would work vs hydroxycut or any other eca stack. So I decided to try clen. I did 2 weeks of clen 2 weeks of hydroxy cut then 2 weeks on clen again and 2 weeks on xenedrine. Honestly i liked the xenedrine and hydroxycut better. Clen was good, it made me feel good, nice energy boost. I did have some side effects such as shaky hands and rapid heart beat. With the eca's i had a nice energy pump. I noticed i had more trouble sleeping at night when i was taking eca vs the clen also i felt better on clen. eca gave me ups and downs. In terms of results as i said eca was better. eca surpressed my appitiete well and cut me up like always. when i was on the clen i noticed my wieght dropping but did'nt really see to much of a difference in the mirror. when i was on the clen i craved shit like crazy, it did'nt surpress my appitiete at all when on eca i did'nt crave much. This may sound weird but if u have ever read my diet i have a cheat day sunday all day, so monday I'm pretty fucked but usually back to normal by tues or wed. I got back to normal in terms of what i saw in the mirror quicker on eca but my wieght droped quicker on clen, it was wierd Just MO. What do you guys think? When i take hydroxy cut i notice nice definition and my face really gets sucked in, when on xenedrine my abs are crazy but my face i don;t think is as sucked in as when i am on hydroxycut. with clen i would say my wieght is lower at the end of the week then when on eca but i would say in terms of mirror image, i'm in between eca's. your probaly confused so i will stop.

Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member
    On day two of clen myself, gonna go for 4-8 weeks 2 on 2 off/ NYC. I'll let ya know what I think. Shakes for sure, and cardio is unreal. I can feel the fat melting off.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    It depends on what brand of clen you use. Also I find clen works better with T3

I was using the bugarian brand of clen . what do u guys think is better 2day on 2days off or 2 weeks on 2 weeks off? or maybe 3 on 3 off? I all want is to be as hard and ripped looking as possible. This may sound stupid but do u think there would be any benefit to taking proviron alone with just a good diet? do u think it would make me look harder or would it be pointless to take because i'm not on gear?

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    Proviron alone will give you a hardened appearance at 50mg/ED but it doesn't mean its the wisest idea to be running that all the time.

jammergsxr is offline Member

Re: CLEN VS Eca,hydroxycut and xenedrine

Originally posted by Keightly
    I always wondered how clen would work vs hydroxycut or any other eca stack. So I decided to try clen. I did 2 weeks of clen 2 weeks of hydroxy cut then 2 weeks on clen again and 2 weeks on xenedrine. Honestly i liked the xenedrine and hydroxycut better. Clen was good, it made me feel good, nice energy boost. I did have some side effects such as shaky hands and rapid heart beat. With the eca's i had a nice energy pump. I noticed i had more trouble sleeping at night when i was taking eca vs the clen also i felt better on clen. eca gave me ups and downs. In terms of results as i said eca was better. eca surpressed my appitiete well and cut me up like always. when i was on the clen i noticed my wieght dropping but did'nt really see to much of a difference in the mirror. when i was on the clen i craved shit like crazy, it did'nt surpress my appitiete at all when on eca i did'nt crave much. This may sound weird but if u have ever read my diet i have a cheat day sunday all day, so monday I'm pretty fucked but usually back to normal by tues or wed. I got back to normal in terms of what i saw in the mirror quicker on eca but my wieght droped quicker on clen, it was wierd Just MO. What do you guys think? When i take hydroxy cut i notice nice definition and my face really gets sucked in, when on xenedrine my abs are crazy but my face i don;t think is as sucked in as when i am on hydroxycut. with clen i would say my wieght is lower at the end of the week then when on eca but i would say in terms of mirror image, i'm in between eca's. your probaly confused so i will stop.
    You spend tooo much time looking at yourself!LOL!

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Originally posted by RON
    It depends on what brand of clen you use. Also I find clen works better with T3

Yeah I'm doing Clen /T3 right now and you can actually feel this combo working... I have alot of BF to burn, but I can see a difference after only 9 days... Strong F**king combination...

yea i know i can admit it, i do look at myseld a lot. but i work hard for what i look like so fuck it, i will enjoy it! ahahahah

BARBENDER29 is offline Associate Member
    I've had just as good if not better results on hydroxycut as opposed to clen and hydroxy is easier to come by.

manny is offline Junior Member
    so would you guys say that in terms of OTC hydroxycut is the cream of the crop, much better than xenadrine and stacker2 or 3?

GreenWhiteRed is offline New Member
    anyone ever try Lipoderm by Avant Labs. Works very well if near 12% body fat.

I think all and all HC and xenedrine are about the same. each may benefit more of less in different areas but all and all there about even. Its a matter of choice

Rugby13 is offline Member
    Anyone used pure ephedrine. I'm on dat two of it, just tkaing it once a day though. Makes me shae and sweat like a bitch. Man I'm burning up!!!

MOMSAIDIMAJUICEHEAD is offline Junior Member
    I love fat stackers, the yellow ones. Theyll take them off the market soon, i stock piled them.

Dank1447 is offline Junior Member
    mom, they are takin the stackers off the market? they are the only ones i use

Steele is offline Member
    ingrediant wise there is no difference between hydroxycut and xenadrene, the only difference is that six hydroxy equals four xena. I plan on doing clen and ripped fuel (again virtually the same as the other ec stack but without the bullshit herbs added) alternating each weekly.

luvsports is offline Female Member
    what are the diff brands of clen available...i was planning to go to mexico and check pharmacys there for it...but i am not aware of different kinds?

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by luvsports
    what are the diff brands of clen available...i was planning to go to mexico and check pharmacys there for it...but i am not aware of different kinds?
    This site has a liquid version of clen . It is supposed to have better absorption than the pills. I used it and it is very potent.

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    ive used clen and eca, honestly i prefer eca way more. it doesnt give you the shakes like clen does and it takes away all your appetite so it makes it really easy to stick to a cutting diet. that being said i just started 80mg/day of var for next 6 weeks, probably gonna throw in some ephedrine and caffeine later on, definitely better then clen imo.

Thread Information