The Deuce is offline Anabolic Member

Forced to stop taking TBOL

I have been taking oral turinabol for the past 12 days.. at 50mgs ED. And since I have started it, I have experience NOTHING but bad side effects mainly an increase in SEVERE Anxiety, lethargic, way over tired... my strength has even seemed to go down. IT'S WEIRD !!

Has anyone ever experienced thse symptoms before? I know I never have before.. I just can't take it anymore.. I am just going to stick my simpleTEST PROP cycle... screw the oral... I feel like complete ASS !! Not happy at all...

amcon is offline physical pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside... The pain of quiting will lasts forever!!
    sounds like you natrual test level dropped for some reason... strange...

seriousmass is offline Banned
    Oh god Deuce, I hope it's not the batch of T-bol you got! Cuz I'm pretty sure I've got the same ones!! ahhhhh.

My room-mate gets similar sides that you mentioned off d-bol... but he gets mostly just really bad headaches / anxiety. Anyways, good luck! hope it works itself out.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Var made me really tired and lethargic. GI upset too. The only one that ever did that to me. And it isnt a factor of low test levels, or for me it wasnt

Quote Originally Posted by powerliftmike;4***898
    Var made me really tired and lethargic. GI upset too. The only one that ever did that to me. And it isnt a factor of low test levels, or for me it wasnt
    The thing is though.. I'm pretty sure Deuce has used T-bol various times in different stacks... so why is it NOW, that all the sudden, his body is responding differently to it...

Quote Originally Posted by seriousmass;4******
    The thing is though.. I'm pretty sure Deuce has used T-bol various times in different stacks... so why is it NOW, that all the sudden, his body is responding differently to it...
    Well if thats the case its either contaminated or fake OR he has taken it so many times his immune system has built up antibodies to it and hes having a reaction. overuse of foods and drugs can cause this.

Quote Originally Posted by powerliftmike;4***907
    Well if thats the case its either contaminated or fake OR he has taken it so many times his immune system has built up antibodies to it and hes having a reaction. overuse of foods and drugs can cause this.
    cool, good to know. Thanks bro.

amcon is offline physical pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside... The pain of quiting will lasts forever!!
    always a good idea to get blood test before and after each cycle, so if issues like this come up things can be eliminated... offer the stuff free to some on you dont like (look for guys in tropical places) and see what they get from it(joking dont do that)

steiner1 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Deuce;4***887
    I have been taking oral turinabol for the past 12 days.. at 50mgs ED. And since I have started it, I have experience NOTHING but bad side effects mainly an increase in SEVERE Anxiety, lethargic, way over tired... my strength has even seemed to go down. IT'S WEIRD !!

Has anyone ever experienced thse symptoms before? I know I never have before.. I just can't take it anymore.. I am just going to stick my simpleTEST PROP cycle... screw the oral... I feel like complete ASS !! Not happy at all...
    im on day 34 , i was at 50 mg like yourself, had to come down to 40mg, ed, i noticed some anxiety ,also some headaches, so ive come back to 40mg, ed and everything seems to be o.k. what are you going to use for p.c.t?

Head is pounding, i literally feel like I am dying, GOD i HOPE THAT IS NOT THE CASE.. THAT THIS ORAL has triggered something in m y body, I mean I would go the the emergency room and get looked at but i dont eveen know what id say yah i have benn poppin ateroids to get big.. i do\nt even knpow if there is anything they could do at this point if it weas an adverse reaction tot the substance.. iff its it.. well then lightd oir

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Is this your first time using TBol?

Quote Originally Posted by steiner1;4***932
    im on day 34 , i was at 50 mg like yourself, had to come down to 40mg, ed, i noticed some anxiety ,also some headaches, so ive come back to 40mg, ed and everything seems to be o.k. what are you going to use for p.c.t?
    This is my 4th time running TBOL.. 2nd time with this specific brand....

I have had the headaches.. I have had the anxiety... I seem to be snapping out of it,,, i was a little friggen looped for a minute there...

The problem isn't later on in the day... it's when I take my first two in the morning.. thats what it has to be.. i took two this morning AND THATS IT...

Im not going to lie I was literally scared for my life there for a minute.. still dont feel 100%

But I took 20mgs at 9 am.. 4 hours ago....

Something aint right I am starting to go back into it..

I did have Blood work done before the cycle and EVERYTHING WAS PERFECTLY normal.. well aside from the Total Test which was 1186

Don't need a PCT... on TRT

It just think it's kinda ODD that at day number 12 that I would start experiencing bad sides... wouldn't they have appeared within the first couple days?? Not just about 2 weeks later..

It probably has nothing to do with the TBOL... it's probably a bug.. something.. i just dont think now that I am discussing it with you guys that it has nothing to do with my TBOL

Bio-boosted is offline Member
    Perhaps your blood pressure is peaking too high, and first thing in the morning when your BP is low this might be giving you a severe rush. So to speak.
    Pretty scary, going from chilled and sleepy to a massive headache and a panic attack.

Perhaps you could take them with your 2nd or 3rd feed? Might just suit you better, later in the day.

Quote Originally Posted by The Deuce;4***991
    It probably has nothing to do with the TBOL... it's probably a bug.. something..
    why not stopping taking tbol for a while and see if stuff clears up or not?

Bio-boosted is offline Member
    Something else to consider is Hypoglycemia.

* Shakiness, anxiety, nervousness, tremor
    * Palpitations, tachycardia
    * Sweating, feeling of warmth
    * Pallor, coldness, clamminess
    * Dilated pupils (mydriasis)
    * Feeling of numbness "pins and needles" (parasthaesia) in the fingers
    etc etc (wiki)
    Anyway, hope you are feeling better Deuce

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Bro i would get off the tbol and see if it clears itself up!

Yah thats what Im going to do... Just stop it..

POPS is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bio-boosted View Post
    Perhaps your blood pressure is peaking too high, and first thing in the morning when your BP is low this might be giving you a severe rush. So to speak.
    Pretty scary, going from chilled and sleepy to a massive headache and a panic attack.

Perhaps you could take them with your 2nd or 3rd feed? Might just suit you better, later in the day.
    are you taking ant support? Im waiting for my "T" dvds to arrive and as I was researching this I wanted to know all about possible sides. Youre the first that I have seen to have serious sides. Im curious as well to see what happens when you come off...

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by The Deuce;4***887

If your having problems either reduce dosage or stop taking it.
    I would check your BP on a daily bases too.

peteroy01 is offline Senior Member
    im putting my money on BP

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    Duece every thread you make something is wrong with you or you are in a dilemma. I wonder if you ever enjoy life...

MY Bp is monitored daily.. 130/76 at 1:00 today

plus I am on a BP med...

and yes Immortal I hate life...

*RAGE* is offline "T-MOS WILL LIVE THROUGH US FOREVER"
    Quote Originally Posted by The Deuce View Post
    MY Bp is monitored daily.. 130/76 at 1:00 today

plus I am on a BP med...

and yes Immortal I hate life...
    bro, hating life is the wrong way to go you need to get past all of that shit soon.....you have one life to live make the best of it.....

give the body a break bro.....coast on trt and hgh for a bit...

Lol... I was kidding Prone... hahahaha

peteroy01 is offline Senior Member
    do you take your BP after the TBOL when your feeling crappy

ray0414 is offline Member
    i kinda felt the same way when i started takin tbol but went away after a week.

Pittbull78 is offline Junior Member
    Tbol like any AAS can raise blood pressure and in some instances do so quite dramatically. Although this is more common with dbol and a-bombs, I have heard of these symptoms from things more mild such as winstrol and yes even tbol. I don't know if I'd totally stop taking it though. I think you might want to lower your dosage a bit and let your body adjust to it - 50 mgs might just be to high for you to start out with - but over time you'll likely be able to raise the dosage. Good Luck!

Hey guys,

So here I am thinking that the TBOL is causing all of this hell and GUESS WHO HAS A CASE OF H1N1 !!! Yah that's right SWINE FVCKING FLU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sometimes I just feel like I always get hit with the shitty end of the stick.... ugh...

No wonder I was feeling so crappy...

I have on a side note decided to drop the TBOL dosing down to 40mgs ED taken 4 times a day.... but.. I am stopping it NOW.. letting it clear my system and instead running it on the tail end of my cycle.. doesnt make sense to continue now that I am sick as all hell...

so instead of weeks 1-6

Im technically running it 1 + 2 and 8-12.

Thanks for all the responses guys, and now i just have to wait for this FLU to clear my goddamned system, i feel like TOTAL shizzit you have no idea... u guys DO NOT want SWINE FLU... uh uh no way.. nope.. UNCOOL !!!

Necrosaro is offline Senior Member
    Ouch....sorry to hear man....I was just about to say it couldn't be your t-bol because the sides you are having are more extreme then anything else I have heard from from t-bol. Hope you get better soon

steiner1 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Deuce View Post
    Hey guys,

So here I am thinking that the TBOL is causing all of this hell and GUESS WHO HAS A CASE OF H1N1 !!! Yah that's right SWINE FVCKING FLU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sometimes I just feel like I always get hit with the shitty end of the stick.... ugh...

No wonder I was feeling so crappy...

I have on a side note decided to drop the TBOL dosing down to 40mgs ED taken 4 times a day.... but.. I am stopping it NOW.. letting it clear my system and instead running it on the tail end of my cycle.. doesnt make sense to continue now that I am sick as all hell...

so instead of weeks 1-6

Im technically running it 1 + 2 and 8-12.

Thanks for all the responses guys, and now i just have to wait for this FLU to clear my goddamned system, i feel like TOTAL shizzit you have no idea... u guys DO NOT want SWINE FLU... uh uh no way.. nope.. UNCOOL !!!
    holy smokes!! bro!!! get better soon!!!!!!!

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    Yup TBOL made me feel just like that. My buddy took the exact same stuff and felt fine. My body just did not like it.

Deuce... you should write a book about your life bro, lots of twists and turns for sure.

Dude you don't even know the half of it bro, when I make it big I plan on doing one of them AUTOBIOGRAPHY things going into detail on EVERY LITTLE ASPECT of my life... goddamn it would make a GREAT mini-series.. NO JOKE.

All the way from being on Probation as a Teenager and deciding to take a trip to Canada and BUMPING into my Probbie officer while HE WAS ON VACATION !!! One in a Trillion chance.. yah.. that's a story that is still talked about today.

All the way to Salomonella poisoning at 17 when I was in a group home...

To having my appendix BURST in Jail and them NOT believing me so I almost died in my Jail cell...

TO CATCHING SWINE FLU while 2 weeks into my 2nd cycle being back into the gaame after an over 2 year break from AAS.

Yah my life is the BIGGEST SOAP OPERA EVER !! and some of you guys wonder why I am a drama queen.. LOL.. It surrounds me... EVERYWHERE !!

But yah I am feeling a little bit better right now.. took a 6 hour nap, feeling like hell still... doc's think that it should be like a 72 hour thing beings how I am so young and IN GREAT HEALTH so.. yah.. 5 days off from the gym in a 12 week cycle won't hurt me at all.. hell it might help... THE ONLY THING THAT SUCKS IS MY DIET IS GOING TO HELL !!
    Can not keep anything down, water, and chicken noodle soup... I ate some oatmeal about an hour ago that stayed down.. Fever is down to 101...So overall.. I am starting to snap out of it...

HEY !!!

Question off the subject of this whole swine flu that I have been struck with... II am thinking of adding adex to my cycle because I have noticed a LIL bit of Bloat coming on and a few other ESTRO related sides BEFORE.... BEFORE I was diagnosed with H1N1. So I was thinking of taking the precautionary measure of .25mgs EOD. Is this a good starting point??

I haven't used ADEX since I was 24. SO a good 42-43 months... I kinda forgot what it was like to use it... Im gonna have to glance at the profile to remind myself of what it feels like.. I know I dont wanna use NOLVA right now because I am not having GYNO issues.. just Higher Estrogen related issues... the lethargy, the bloating.. all stuff cleared up with the AI.

What do you guys honestly think??

skinnypunk is offline Associate Member
    6 hour nap......some would call that a mild coma. You should have a reality t.v. show!

Hahaha Yah I am tellin ya I literally in the past 48 hours have been asleep for probably 36 of them if not more.. and the time awake has been peein' out my butt and throwin up the water i manage to drink.. yah it's been hell ...

AND HERE I WAS THINKING IT WAS THE POOR OLE TBOL'S FAULT... WHEN IN REALITY.. IT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THE TBOL !!!

lovbyts is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Glad it's not the Tbol but sucks having the flu.

Hope you get well soon.

Thread Information