BiggD is offline Junior Member

Cycle - please critique

I was recently given a sample bulk cycle what do you all think?

Week 1……………..5 dbal a day
    Week 2……………..5 dbal a day
    Week 3……………..5 dbal a day……300mg deca a week
    Week 4……………..5 dbal a day……400mg deca a week
    Week 5……………..5 dbal a day……500mg deca a week
    Week 6……………..5 dbal a day……600mg deca a week
    Week 7…………..5 dbal a day………600mg deca a week…….500mg enan a week 20mg nolvadex a day
    Week 8…………..5 dbal a day………600mg deca a week…….500mg enan a week 20mg nolvadex a day
    Week 9…………..5 dbal a day………400mg deca a week……..500mg enan a week 20mg nolvadex a day
    Week 10…………5 dbal a day………300mg Tran a week…….500mg enan a week 20mg nolvadex a day
    Week11…………..5 dbak a day……..400mg Tran a week…….500mg enan a week.400mg clomid
    Week12………….5 dbal a day…….....450mg Tran a week……500mg enan a week..400mg clomid
    Week13……………..300mg tran a week……..250mg enan a week…...50mg clomid a day
    Week 14…………….300mg Tran a week…….250mg enan a week…...50mg clomid a day
    Week15………...…...500mg enan a week…….50mg clomid a day……5000iu HCG a week
    Week16……….. 500mg enan a week….50mg clomid a day….…5000iu HCG a week 20mg nolvadex a day
    Week 17…………………………….....50mg clomid a day……..5000iu HCG a week 20mg nolvadx a day

**** 5 dbol /ed = 50mg/ed
    **** tran = tren A

A few things that stand out for me is PCT is off, the usage of test enanthate is odd (going from 500mg to 250mg then back up to 500mg) and nolva + clomid during cycle. Is there something I'm unaware of...is the use of nolva and clomid during cycle ok here?
    Last edited by BiggD; 07-27-2009 at 08:00 PM.

Juice Authority is offline Knowledgeable Member
    That has got to be the dumbest cycle I've ever seen. There are so many things wrong with it I don't know where to begin. Since you obviously have little to no cycling experience why don't we start with your stats and cycling history and go from there.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Where is the Test?
    7 weeks of deca ? What made you decide that and why ramp it up?
    Adding tren at the end????

Is this your first cycle and you just want to get as much out of it as possible? LOL

Start from scratch, do some research, this sucks.

Good luck.

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    As stated this is a fricking mess... you obviously have never cycled before....... So go back to the drawing board for a simple test e cycle. Obviously this sample bulk cycle you got from an idiot.

What are your stats?

LOL...I figured I would get this type of reponse.

I should have mentioned that this is not something I came up with or ever considered trying. This is somthing that was suggested to me by someone who apparently knows how to cycle.

The cycle also looks completely messed to me but since I'm no expert I decided to post it in here for some feedback. I figured since this guy knows about cycling I must be missing something.

I wanted to cycle test enanthate , deca , dbol , tren . I'm sure you guys can put a better cycle together for me. This is what I had planned.

I'm 28yrs, 5.11, 210lbs, 12%bf
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    50mg/ed d-bol week 1-5

500mg enth/wk(split in two shots per week) weeks 1-2
    750mg enth/wk(split in two shots per week) weeks 3-10
    500mg enth/wk(split in two shots per week) weeks 10-12

200 deca/wk(split in two shots per week) weeks 1-2
    400 deca/wk(split in two shots per week) weeks 3-8

75mg/ed tren-a 5-12

arimidex .25mg/ed throughout
    hcg 500iu/e3d throughout

for PCT I wanted to run nolva, hcg and aromasin but don't think I will be able to get aromasin...any suggestions on a replacement?
    ----------------------------------------------------------

Suggestions please.

banthar is offline Junior Member
    My god. here bro read away Cycles for the Newbie

.EA. is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggD View Post
    LOL...I figured I would get this type of reponse.

I should have mentioned that this is not something I came up with or ever considered trying. This is somthing that was suggested to me by someone who apparently knows how to cycle.

The cycle also looks completely messed to me but since I'm no expert I decided to post it in here for some feedback. I figured since this guy knows about cycling I must be missing something.

I wanted to cycle test enanthate , deca , dbol , tren . I'm sure you guys can put a better cycle together for me. This is what I had planned.

I'm 28yrs, 5.11, 210lbs, 12%bf
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    50mg/ed d-bol week 1-5

500mg enth/wk(split in two shots per week) weeks 1-2
    750mg enth/wk(split in two shots per week) weeks 3-10
    500mg enth/wk(split in two shots per week) weeks 10-12

200 deca/wk(split in two shots per week) weeks 1-2
    400 deca/wk(split in two shots per week) weeks 3-8

75mg/ed tren-a 5-12

arimidex .25mg/ed throughout
    hcg 500iu/e3d throughout

for PCT I wanted to run nolva, hcg and aromasin but don't think I will be able to get aromasin...any suggestions on a replacement?
    ----------------------------------------------------------

Suggestions please.
    Man what's with the fluctuating Test dosages? You tryina confuse your body or something? That only works for muscles in the gym bro. And as a matter of fact the dosage should be higher for the first two weeks, since it takes the body 18-21 days to realize and accept external sources of Testosterone . That's why people front-load. Shooting Test does nothing in the first 3 weeks. 750mg of Test is quite a lot. After 500mg Test is mainly used to maintain muscle mass while putting on more, and unless you have a BMI of 28 with 9% fat you don't need more than 500mg/week.

Tren I wouldn't even touch, as personally I'm not even thinking about that for at least 3-4 years.

You obviously have no idea how this works and what goes through chemically in your body, so I'd drop all this till you've read another 40 or so hours worth. And I don't mean it in a "you don't know what damage you're doing to your body" way, I mean it in a "you have no idea what happens after the compound is injected in your body" way. This is science. And you're failing mad hard...

I don't have the experience but I took a very high number of hours studying this shiet. When I decided I will run a proper cycle, I started reading about it often, and it wasn't till 6 months after that I took my first injection...

OK first things first, the part you forgot in your STATS is how many cycles have you done?

I'm thinking this is your first???

It's still messed up and WAY to much for a 1st, 2nd or even 3rd cycle.

I appreciate the feedback. I'm here to learn and I have been reading a lot of posts. Unfortunately there is alot of conflicting information and don't know what to make of it all.

I have done many cycles but have always kept them quite simple. The largest cycle I've done is dbol , test and deca . Outside of that I don't have any experience with other drugs. I was thinking about introducing something new hoping to get better/different results.

I want to make sure I'm doing things correctly, that is why I am in here asking questions and reading through posts. If what I posted is no good then someone help me out, help me to understand why it is no good and offer suggestions on how to correct it.

I do appreciate all this feedback. So my cycle is crap but why is it crap. How could it be corrected.

It's best to keep the test levels the same.

Week 1-4 Dbol 40mg
    Week 1-12 Test E 500mg
    Week 1-8 Deca 400mg

Now you have to also figure out PCT

That is pretty close to my last cycle. Here's what my last cycle looked like

Week 1-4 Dbol 50mg
    Week 1-10 Test E 500mg, Week 11-12 Test E 250mg
    Week 1-9 Deca 400mg, Week 10 Deca 300mg, Week 11 Deca 200mg

I'm not quite sure how to cycle in the tren -a. I read interesting things on including it in bulk cycle but not quite sure how to add it in.

The one thing I would do differently this time around is include arimidex and hcg throughout the cycle.

I've been getting alot of conflicting information on PCT. I normally run clomid and nolva.

So why stop deca 4 weeks before stopping test e?
    Last edited by BiggD; 07-27-2009 at 11:34 PM.

Dont run the Tren yet, safe that until you are sure you are ready. Sounds like all your other cycles have been a little messes up so get a few good ones first.

Dont ramp up/down the amounts test or deca .
    Run the Test at least 12 weeks, not longer than 16
    Run the test at least 2 weeks longer than deca
    Nolva is not good to run with Deca.

You say nolva is not good with deca . Do you mean don't run them together or don't run nolva during PCT if you ran deca in your cycle?

There is still some discussion on it because a few people say they have taken Nolva with out any issues but then there is talk saying you shouldn't take nolva with a nor19, this can make things worse. Instead use Caber. I think this is mostly for ON cycle.

Nolva for PCT is fine but not ON cycle. Some people like to take a low dose during cycle who are gyno prone.
    Last edited by lovbyts; 07-28-2009 at 04:33 AM.

Thread Information