Thread: Cycle help

Marines202 is offline New Member

Exclamation Cycle help

Hey, im 5'7 160, ive lost alot of weight lately usaly im around 165 to 170, im lookin into takin a cycle and i have the one i wanna do , but i wanted to throw in some GH into it, i just wanted to know what u thought of the cycle and putin int he GH, and if you could help me wiht the amount of gh to throw in

test Prop/1-10wks-EOD=150mgs
    EQ/1-10wks=300mgs
    winny/5-10wks-EOD-100mgs

if youve tried somthin like this befor or with some GH in it can u give me some feed back

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    bro GH is really for experienced usesrs ,get ur diet and trainingin check ,try a cycle and wait on the gH ,have u even thought ur cycle out bro ??did u even look into this ??first i dont know ur cyle hirtory or training experince.Gh needs to be ran a min of 4 months ,and if ur nit runnin slin with it ,need s lots of test ,here try this and let me know how it works and leave the rest for later before u mess ur self up .
    prop 1-13 100 mg eod
    eq 1-10 400 mg
    winn 8-13 50mg ed,clomid right after u last hit of winn ,or actually 48 hrs .makes ure u have antiess on hand

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    What is your past cycle history? That would be my first question to you, also, what is the reasoning behind your cycle? It is very poorly planned.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    How old are you?

JohnnyB

Thread Information