Thread: deca and d-bol

big daddy k de is offline Senior Member

Question deca and d-bol

hey
    can anyone tell me the right way to cycel deca and d-bol and what can i expect from it. I am looking to gain size and strength and good keep. if this cycel isnt good fill me in
    thank
    big daddy k de

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    cycle is not good. Add some test to the mix

Say
    wk1-4/ d-bol 35-40mg e/d,deca 400mg wk/test 500mg week
    WK 5-10(12) deca 400mg wk and Sust 500wk.

Clomid after

Hope this helps

BIG-G is offline Banned
    for ur 1st cycle u should go low and long. Im about to do a dbol deca cycle myself== weeks 1-20 300mg a week deca d. dbol to start 20mg 1st wk or 2, up it ever week or 2nd week 5mg a day till ur in week 10-12, should be around 40-50mg a day then start tapering it down, add in an anti estrogen so u dont throw ur body into shock, clomid at the end with some otc products. This leaves "play" for ur 2nd cycle where ud add test to the mix and ur body is introduced to another compound to trigger further "muscle growth". GOT IT, GOOD! BIG-G

BooO is offline New Member
    I would say 40-50 mg dbol /d is too much, but everybody is different, on my dblscycle I took 25mg/d and had enormous gains, make sure you have anti-e:s if you gonna take 50mg/d

BARBENDER29 is offline Associate Member
    You can expect a limp dick off that cycle,you need to throw in some test.

allabs5150 is offline Associate Member
    Ya i gotta agree with Barbender, running deca without test you are asking for problems. a gotta run test with deca always

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    I have to disagree with the post about you should go low and and long with your first cycle.. I would say go all out and do a regular cycle cause you will make the most gains from your first cycle. Hey Big-G are you in NY or GA?
    Last edited by rangerdudeleads; 01-01-2003 at 01:32 PM.

ironhead68 is offline New Member
    Hey bro, add about 500 of Sustanon a week with 300-400 of Deca . I just finished a 10 week cycle of this and I gained 15lbs of solid muscle. It feels great! I would use 20-40 of Dbol a day for the first tow weeks only. Don't forget your post cycle durgs (HGC and Nolvadex ) this is extreemly important and fairly cheap. Good luck bro! Eat heavy and lift heavy.

big daddy k de is offline Senior Member
    do u allways get a limp rod with deca ? i dont want to be a imp all my life i still got lots of becotches to fuk any sujestions

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I think BigMike J outlined a good first time cycle. I don't get "deca dick" but many do? The benefits of deca seem to be greatly increased with some test and since I don't recommend dbol throughout the cycle I would say you will want to go with some kind of injectable test.

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    The legendary deca/d-bol stack! Rumoured to have been Schwarzenegger's favourite stack.

Personally I am not too fond of test, so I love this stack, but it's not for everyone. Not everybody will be prone to the infamous Deca dick.... in fact, buddies of mine who have used Nandrolone never have had problems, and neither did I. My sex drive DID go down a bit towards the end of the cycle though, but I could always get him to go to work when the woman needed taking care of. No progesterone gyno either.

Stack Nandrolone with Dianabol to give you a boost within the first four weeks. Due to a long acting ester your Deca won't kick in until around week 3, which is why Dianabol is important here. Dianabol is 17-alpha-alkylated to help it survive the first pass through the liver, so make sure to supplement with ALA and/or Milk Thistle to keep liver values down. Do not run Dianabol for more than 4-5 weeks. 4 weeks is usually more adequate as your Deca will have already kicked in by that time.

Gains wise you can probably expect a good 20 lbs in 10 weeks if your diet is adequate. Most of that weight will appear within the first four due to water retention from D-bol. You should pack on enough lean muscle to compensate for the most of it though. I myself gained a good 15 lbs off an experimental 5 week D-bol/Deca stack. I kept 11-12 lbs after it was all said and done.

ALWAYS have Clomid for post cycle therapy as Deca shuts your HTPA down hard.

Every body reacts differently to different substances. Mine reacted favourably to this stack. The only way to know is to try it.

Thread Information