Theelite7 is offline New Member

My arms got stretch marks...

I am just finishing up my first ever cycle of D-bol and I can't be happier with the huge gains in strength and bulk muscle I have made. My only problem is just the other morning I was admiring my "new" muscles in the mirror (first time I have ever felt confident about my muscular appearence so I am a bit vain) and I noticed on the base of both my arms just above my arm pits that I have stretch marks. They are very small and hard to notice and span no longer then an inch and a half but they are there. Is that normal? Now I know this is one of those things that I am probably the only person that is ever going to notice, but I have a big vacation planned in 2 months to Cancun and I am just wondering if there is any way I can get rid of them or at least a way I can prevent from getting them in the future. I have around 8-10% bf right now and I tan regularly, please let me know what you think
    Thanks

Preetz is offline Associate Member
    just apply some vitamin E inriched lotion on them 2 times a day n they will eventually fade away.
    Preetz

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Get ready man because those stretch marks are gonna keep coming. Vitamine e oil helps, but i don't think anything can actually prevent them.

stinky is offline Associate Member
    Big 10-4 on that, My stretch marks came a few months after most of my growing...

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    I say wear you stretch marks with pride.

Pain.

JuiceAddict is offline Associate Member
    Yep. I know I do.

Theelite7 is offline New Member
    I went down and bought some vitamin E oil at the store, Thanks for all your help. Just wanted to assure myself that it was normal.

ssoj is offline New Member
    Bro The pit stretch marks are usualy the most common. E-oil is great but Aloe will actualy help prevent stretch marks. Just rub it on once a day in the pits. pure aloe would be the best but any lotion that is aloe based will work fine. I agree with pain wear em proud brother.

FKNMONSTER is offline Junior Member
    try gaining 40lbs of mass in 3 months, wait till you guys see my stretch marks, tee hee, i gonna make brock lesnar look small pretty soon

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Mine don't fit in the BP machine at the grocery store no more

m16a2 is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by Warrior
    Mine don't fit in the BP machine at the grocery store no more
    HAHA, I got the same problem! The max on the arm circumference is 15".... 15 INCHES?? That was way before juice

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    I got em in the same place after my 1st cycle last fall. It's pretty common I guess. I'll have to try the Vit E too.

Dank1447 is offline Junior Member
    get ready to lose most of what you gained, a lot of what you have in weight was just water

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Originally posted by rampage76

HAHA, I got the same problem! The max on the arm circumference is 15".... 15 INCHES?? That was way before juice
    I think the one at Savon is that size too - can't seem to get it past my forearms - and sitting cold, forearms are about 15 inches. Should start a petition... it would be sooooo convienient. I think there is a bigger one somewhere else... have to remember where that was...

m16a2 is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by Warrior

I think the one at Savon is that size too - can't seem to get it past my forearms - and sitting cold, forearms are about 15 inches. Should start a petition... it would be sooooo convienient. I think there is a bigger one somewhere else... have to remember where that was...
    Yep, the one I went to was in savon. I ended up going to drug emporium to get my BP every time. Their equipment is pretty neat since you can have it check a bunch of stuff, including your weight.

Thread Information