landshark is offline Associate Member

Yellow top Decas?

OK, so much for my durateston250 question, thanks to those who bumped it though...

The same guy gave me more yellow tops too, and of course these are not the same as I had before. The vial is shaped slightly different, the label doesn't go all the way around the vial and the ends are rounded, and the top says "flip off". The others did not.

Should the top have said "f*** off" instead, as in you've been scammed?

Gizmo is offline Junior Member
    Are they from Organon?

Giz

The Iron Game Guest
    Describe your vial, style of text on the vial, lot and expiry date and lastly does it have organon logo on it?

sniper oc is offline Junior Member
    You should go to the steroid pic and look to see if there is any of them there. Other wise I need more info. Who makes it color of labele, type of writting..

The label is the same color and the same text as the other ones I had that were definitely real, and those matched all the pics I've seen so far exactly. But the lot# and the Exp. date are printed in a different color (purple as opposed to the black text)on the old ones, but r the same color on the new ones.

Old ones: Exp. 2002-11
    Lot#981204
    New ones:Exp.2003-05
    Lot#132362

They both have the Organon logo on them, and as I said the printing and text is the same, but the new ones you can rub the ink completely off, as the old ones you can't...

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    i dont know abouy all that rubbing off ,but i use the organon yellow cap ones but the ink doesnt rub off.

The Iron Game Guest
    The vial on the left with purple writing is legit, your one has purple as well you say?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Yellow top Decas?-654.jpg  

The Iron Game Guest
    oops credit to Ulter
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Yellow top Decas?-978.jpg  

Yes! The pic on the left w/ the purple writing is EXACTLY what I had before...
    The ones I have now have the identical printing and text, but the label doesn't overlap, it ends like the vial on the right. And as I said the "good one" had a flat top w/ no writing, and the new ones say "flip off" and the tops overlap the top of the vial around the sides...

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    Wow nice pics the only yellow toped deca I know of is oreogon

The Iron Game Guest
    Pureanger is that Organon or another company you meant?

Some of the yellow top fakes on the market dont have the Organon logo and having enquired it appears Organon has their logo on all vials or amps.

Peace

Swedeboy is offline Junior Member
    If you wanna be 100% sure you can contact Organon. Since you got the lot# and the exp.date it's no problem. Just give them the lot# and they'll tell you when it expires.they don't always answer this kinds of email, I know, if tried, but sometimes they do. Give it a try! If you have the original package for the amps there should be some kind of identification number on the package. You can also try giving those numbers to Organon and hopefully they'll match the package with the amp.
    Last edited by Swedeboy; 11-19-2001 at 02:32 PM.

The Iron Game Guest
    Swedeboy, both vials above have the same lot and expiry dates but the one on the right is fake. So contacting Organon wouldnt be useful on that fake and maybe not on other fakes with same lot and expiry date

Peace

Swedeboy is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by The Iron Game
    Swedeboy, both vials above have the same lot and expiry dates but the one on the right is fake. So contacting Organon wouldnt be useful on that fake and maybe not on other fakes with same lot and expiry date

Peace
    Sorry, about my post. Saw the pictures, and now I get what you mean with lot#. It was not those # I was reffering to. There's another numberidentification on the amp. Either on the label(small numbers) or at the bottom of the amp. With these numbers the company can match the amp with the package and they'll also give you what you call lot# and the exp. date.

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    Yea Iron Game I cant spell

Thanks for the help!

Thanks everyone, few other people I showed said it was real, maybe just being a little paranoid. Just figured the tops and the shapes of the vials wouldn't vary within the same product from the same company...

Thread Information