Oakley is offline Associate Member

Talking 5 weeks into first cycle

Well Im 5 weeks into first cycle and holy ****. I started out at 187 and now weigh 206 and im 6,3. My strength went up immediatly and now my stamina is lasting longer. Im curious though since I only planned on gaining 20 lbs and already done that when should my cycle peak out or will I continue to grow based on diet and workout routine. Also I havent started breaking out yet but I also tan so that could be helping the situation.

Deca 300 1ml Week till week 10
    Sust 250 2ml Week till week 11
    Nolvadex --- stopped taking it due to everyone saying my first cycle wouldnt matter
    Clomid for 21 days after week 11
    Taking shots in arms and ass only cuz like the feel of it---- Is that bad

Start a cutting cycle right after clomid. Any suggestion are greatly apprieciated

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Oakley
    Well Im 5 weeks into first cycle and holy ****. I started out at 187 and now weigh 206 and im 6,3. My strength went up immediatly and now my stamina is lasting longer. Im curious though since I only planned on gaining 20 lbs and already done that when should my cycle peak out or will I continue to grow based on diet and workout routine. Also I havent started breaking out yet but I also tan so that could be helping the situation.

Nolvadex --- stopped taking it due to everyone saying my first cycle wouldnt matter

Start a cutting cycle right after clomid. Any suggestion are greatly apprieciated
    LOLOLOL!! word of advice, keep taking the nolva man. who ever told you that shiit is a fukking moron!! LOLOL! thats my only sugestion. well besides keep going on with the cycle and worry about the bull shiit after the cycle

kronik is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Oakley

Congrats on the gains, but dont start a new cycle right after PCT...

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    take the nolva

Russ616 is offline Senior Member
    I would still run 10mgs nolva in that cycle. You aslo need to wait to start the clomid. 21 days after last injection. You also should give youself a little time off between cycles. No need to jump right into one right after another...

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Defintely do NOT start your cycle after PCT. Remember, you need to let you body recover. Time on=Time off and always make sure you get your blood work done before starting another cycle.

(I also hope your shooting the Sust EOD)

BLT

Quote Originally Posted by hung-solo
    LOLOLOL!! word of advice, keep taking the nolva man. who ever told you that shiit is a fukking moron!! LOLOL! thats my only sugestion. well besides keep going on with the cycle and worry about the bull shiit after the cycle
    It is better safe than sorry, but you could just keep in on hand to treat gyno if it happens. I personally would start taking it again, it will also help with bloat/retentsion..
    Last edited by kronik; 07-14-2004 at 10:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Russ616
    I would still run 10mgs nolva in that cycle. You aslo need to wait to start the clomid. 21 days after last injection. You also should give youself a little time off between cycles. No need to jump right into one right after another...
    I believe it is 18 days after last sus inject to start PCT...

Thread Information