muscles on lay away is offline New Member

Question i need to know the truth and yes i am a noob

i am 2 time cycle user first cycle was omn.. didn't do nutin but give me a sore ass i used 20gauge needle one inch long? should have used a inch and a half i guess?. but thats the past. i am about to go on sust 150 and dbol any advice on amounts.. injection spots needles gauges any advice would be apprectiated.. and i have read in other posts that sust hurts like mutha *&^% WHY would it hurt more than other?? thank u to all that respond

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    should have used 23g bro, lol, 20g is like shooting yourself with a nail...the length probably had nothing to do with your soreness, soreness was from 20g, poor technique, and BA content (most probable)...nevertheless it doesn't seem like you know too much about AAS, you should read up a bit more before you decide what you want to do...most of your questions can be answered by some simple reading and research...best of luck and be safe

hammerhead is offline Member
    lose the 20g harpoons and get 23g 1" pins. Stick your ass with 500mg/wk of sustenon for 10 weeks or so and you'll be just fine. Pop 5 to 10 d-bols throughout the day for 3 to 5 weeks for a jump-start. Get some eq to throw in with it next time and/or some winnie to clean it up in the end. Read up bro!

i have looked at the pics of technique is it just practice makes perfect?

bigdog2502002 is offline Junior Member
    Yes, "educated" practice makes perfect. once you read over everything and get a good idea you can go crazy and practice on your arssss.

why is it that everyone says sust hurts so much ?? i know read more posts but i have read a lot already and none say why

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    bro those are the bsics if u dont know the awnsers then u shouldnt not even be onsidering juice bro,seriously !edeucate ur self before u hurt ur self .

McBain is offline Member
    Remember diet is most important bro. If you don't eat properly no amount of gear will make you gain

that is what i am doin here big N educatin my self before i take another plug out of my ass. hate to keep annoyin everyone. I c diet is in there what is recomended?i have an idea and am somewhat informed just want advice.

willpharmd is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by muscles on lay away
    why is it that everyone says sust hurts so much ?? i know read more posts but i have read a lot already and none say why
    The soreness comes from the BA(Benzyl Alcohol) in the sustanon .

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    i think the sus/omnadren hurrt so much for him because of the whaling dart he was using, anything would of hurt using that size of a needle.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

tolinka is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by muscles on lay away
    that is what i am doin here big N educatin my self before i take another plug out of my ass. hate to keep annoyin everyone. I c diet is in there what is recomended?i have an idea and am somewhat informed just want advice.
    hey, how did you do to cycles without knowing anything bout roids?
    It seems like you dont know much right now either so id take about 4-6 motnths naturall and spend some time reading on here.
    You'll see if you wait you will benefit a whole lot more.

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    Sust also hurts because of the prop in it.

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Also the bigger the syringe the more scar tissue and inflamation from the shot...

Personally I always use a 25 gauge 1" and do Delt, Quads and Tricep shots...

Sustanon has never hurt me anymore then any other form of test so Delt, Tris, Quads work well for me...

FKITLETSGO is offline Senior Member
    To obtain the best results for a bulking cycle go on a seefood diet. If you eat all seefood you will get the biggest, seefood surely makes me grow. Oh yea did I mention what a seefood diet is? Well if you can see the fking food then eat it. But really bro try to get in 250-300 grams of protein and try to equal that amount in Carbs. On top of that eat 1 tablespoon of peanut butter with half a glass of milk with every meal and you'll gain

thanx to all who have replied with advice.

Thread Information