juicy2000 is offline Junior Member

clomid makes u emotional??

i was reading in another tread that clomid makes u really emotional...in what ways does it make u emotional...this is the one thing i never heard of since i came to this site..i have tkaen clomid but some asshole stole half of my pills...i think it was my bro.

ichabodcrane is offline Associate Member
    Both estrogen and testosterone play a crucial role in emotions. Normally there is a balance between these two hormones which maintains positive emotion. I wont go into the physiology, but when you upset this balance, you can potentially create a caveat of emotional problems. Look at women when they go through PMS! Wouldn't you say they tend to be more emotional? Also, in post menopausal women who are given estrogen (sometimes in conjunction with progestins) while their testosterone levels are low often complain of overbearing emotional problems. This is why you now see estrogen in combination with low doses of testosterone for post menopausal women. We are learning more everyday that both of these hormones regulate mood function. Offset this balance, and you can expect mood related problems. So in answer to your question and in what ways does it make you more emotional.....well, lets just say you become intouch with your feminine side

NoLimits is offline Member
    Originally posted by ichabodcrane
    well, lets just say you become intouch with your feminine side

Oh yeah...

footballcat is offline Associate Member
    clomid really has not done anything to me, i didnt break out, i didnt get emotional.

It did on the other hand make my dick work. And made it a lil to sensitive.

ichabodcrane is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by footballcat
    clomid really has not done anything to me, i didnt break out, i didnt get emotional.

It did on the other hand make my dick work. And made it a lil to sensitive.
    Same with me. I usually don't get emotional while on clomid. Everyone is different, that's the beauty of it!

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    No problems with emotions with clomid here.

juicy2000 is offline Junior Member
    so what your saying is lose the g/f and everything should be ok...cause she is my only downfall to pissing me off or doin something to upset me

Rhino58 is offline Senior Member
    I had a really hard time with clomids. I felt like such a girl, al my friends kicked my ass cause i was acting like a pussy. they effect different people in different ways.

Thread Information