Test247 is offline Associate Member

Rapid hair shedding? Out of the blue on cycle?

Hey guy's Ive been on and off everything from Test, Deca , EQ, Tren , Winny, Dbol , Adrol, Var etc in the last few years.

Never had any issues except when on a Tren/Test/Winny cycle I had some quick hair shedding, stopped right after.

Now Ive been on Test/Deca/Eq for quite some time and I am shedding hair again all of a sudden. Probably upwards of 200-250 hairs a day.

I did take some Adrol for 3 weeks to get me going again after surgery but I've never had any issues w/ it before. I switched to DBOL about 10 days ago thinkin that might be the issue as DBOL is usually my oral of choice and I've never had an issue with it.

However I quit the orals now and I am still shedding. I may dump my cycle next week all together and just go back to 200mg of test-c a week if this doesnt quit to try and rule things out.

Im 29 run a bunch of cycles, hairs in good shape otherwise, use Finasteride 1mg ED and Nizoral 2% daily.

Any thoughts?

Thanks a bunch

dieseljimmy is offline Associate Member
    dude I am in a similar position. I am 30 and have I have been on for 6 months now. I have had test cyp, test e, eq, masteron ,tren , oral winstrol and proviron in this cycle (at different times started with cyp, eq and proviron and changed halfway to prop, masteron, tren and winstrol) my combined doses have been in excess of 2500 mg. I run propecia when on cycle and generally I am not concerned with hair loss. I am on the tail end of my cycle now and running 1 G test prop only and I have been shedding this week only.
    at one time I was running tren, prop, masteron and oral winstrol at 2500 mg total, this should hurt my hair line- but not at all.
    I think I lose hair for a few weeks at a time regardless of being on cycle or not. It seems like for two weeks for every 4 months I shed fairly significantly then for the rest of the four months nothing.

Showcaseshowdown is offline New Member
    Go get some rogaine foam and apply twice daily this should curtail the shock fallout and actually start stimulating new growth soon.

MMAngry is offline Junior Member
    Question - Does the top of your scalp tingle? I haven't lost any hair yet but I'm thinking I will. I have no MBP and I"m wondering if I should go ahead and buy Rogaine or wait until I start shedding hair.

Rogaine ain't cheap.. I'll buy it if necessary, but is it smart to buy it if you're not losing any hair but think you may? I guess I'm asking if the tingling sensation is an indication that hair loss will follow.

I have no tingling.

Dieseljimmy- Weird Brother, same thing happens to me on and off, however I can't help but wonder when its going to stop. This time seems to be lasting longer than this has happened to me in the past and I swear I can tell my hairs slightly thinner.

Of course I've applied to scientific method to measuring this or recording it in the past so I am just going off memory.

Last thing I want to do is wait till its too late and have thin hair for a while!

I thought rogain took time to make things work and didnt work if this was one (forget the time) of those weird issues where AAS or something just cause random shedding. Its obviously not MPB that happens slowly over time.

However I will try rogain if that would work? I just want to know the source, if its my body, AAS, or stress or something or what.

I was upto about 2000mg a week at my peak, I am running 750mg a week (3cc's now) combined total of drugs.

I have a blend of TestC/Deca /EQ thats pretty even I made up and I like it.

Showcaseshowdown- what personal story are you referencing to know this might work? I am just curious.

Thanks bud.

dieseljimmy is offline Associate Member
    [QUOTE=Test247;5161099]I have no tingling.

Dieseljimmy- Weird Brother, same thing happens to me on and off, however I can't help but wonder when its going to stop. This time seems to be lasting longer than this has happened to me in the past and I swear I can tell my hairs slightly thinner.

Of course I've applied to scientific method to measuring this or recording it in the past so I am just going off memory.

Last thing I want to do is wait till its too late and have thin hair for a while!

I thought rogain took time to make things work and didnt work if this was one (forget the time) of those weird issues where AAS or something just cause random shedding. Its obviously not MPB that happens slowly over time.

QUOTE]

I hear you. I feel like my hair is actually thinner. I have talked myself into believing that it is not related to AAS, rather a natural process.
    then again maybe this is me just talking myself into steroid abuse

Well mine goes up and down. I am keeping my DHT undercontrol with propecia which is the only thing that slowly thins hair. The quick falling our process isnt MPB so I am tryin to figure it out. THen I have friends who abuse DHT based AAS and huge amounts of test for 15+ years and have a perfect hair line, go figure.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Avoid dht steroids , winny at 100mg made me shed hair, I wont go that high again. Nothin permanent though.

Test/EQ/Deca should have no hair effects though. Other than tests conversion to DHT which should be around 65% blocked with 1mg propecia.

Yes winny and Tren made me shed as well again not permanent either.

Maybe I'll drop back to just test only and see what happens if this doesnt stop this week.

Showcaseshowdown is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MMAngry View Post
    Question - Does the top of your scalp tingle? I guess I'm asking if the tingling sensation is an indication that hair loss will follow.
    You answered correct at least from my personal experience. About six mths ago I got what i wouldn't wish on my worst enemy. Rapid hair loss/shedding or shock fallout. Weeks before the failout my head would itch like crazy to the point of me scratching the shit out of it. I used rogaine and nizoral and lots of it came back, but its still not as dense. I may jump on some propecia generics.

Well, just to keep your guys updated. I quit all orals a couple days ago... and this morning I woke up with about 70% reduced fall out. Typically in the mornings I run my hand thru my hair and its 10-15 hairs every time for 6-7 times. Today its about 2-3 and stopping quickly.

The only other things I did was shower before bed to wash out hair product and I stopped using Nizoral a few days ago. I had been using Nizoral for about 1yr straight daily.

Thread Information