Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    newb23 is offline Junior Member
    just updating, its been about 3 weeks and i have watched the video and taken notes, and done what he is saying, im up to about 174 now, and looking quite nice lol, still am very cut, but my muscles look fuller, and i am a little wider, thanks for the help i think i am gonna weight until i reach a solid 180 or 185 before i jump on my next cycle, which will be test enanthate 500 or 600 mg every week, injections split up wice a week, and 4 weeks of dbol 30 mg ED, then i was thinking to run 10 or 20 mg of dbol the last two weeks of my cycle and through my PCT which will be nolvadex and maybe clomid, cant find HCG yet, does any one think i will heed HCG, as my cycle is not the harshest?

Arai is offline New Member
    maybe just keep natural till you plateau for at least some time

NOVA718 is offline New Member
    Congrats buddy, sounds like you are on the right track.

Thanks nova, if it wasn't for the help I wouldve already been in the middle of a cycle, and due to my bad diet, I would have lost all of my gains, I will put off my cycle for a bit, but a good deal on some roids came my way and I don't wanna turn them down, does anybody think running dbol at the end of my cycle and through my pct is a good idea, and is nolva alone enough for a pct?

j4ever41 is offline Senior Member
    Congrats on your progress and listening to the right peeps! NO running dbol at end and thru PCT is a bad idea,PCT imo = nolva/clomid.if you are getting something now just hold it for little while,it will not degrade. And by the way im glad to see that f n dumdass nycap is banned,had no idea what he is talking about,dont listen to any of his post unless you want to be unhealthy,fat and bloated.

haha, ya, he didnt make to much sense to me, and thaks for the advice, i am searching for clomid as we speak, so i should start my cycle in a couple of months if my diet stays in check

Dieselup is offline New Member

I want to start a bulking cycle

I have this in mind

Dianabol
    Deca durabolin
    Testosterone (enathate,cypionate )
    Anadrol
    Trenbolone
    Sustanon 250
    Equipoise

I want to know which i can mix and how to take it, thnks

Halbertt is offline New Member
    Hi,
    Whey protein powder is the most effective and reliable supplement to bulk your weight..
    You should use this one to gain weight...

personal trainers orange county
    Last edited by Halbertt; 04-30-2011 at 08:57 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information