Thread: Andriol?

Rs0069 is offline New Member

Andriol?

I am 19 years old, 145 - 48 lbs and 5' 9" I wanted to put on some size, so after much research (months) i have decided to try Andriol for a few reasons. One it hardly effects the liver and two it does not turn into estrogen (even though i am going to take an anti-estrogen with it to make sure). Im only taking for a 22 day cycle. 7 Pills a day. Can anybody tell me how effective andriol is? I would like to put on about 10 pounds or a bit more in this time. Is this possible?

Thanks

Rich

KunipshunFit is offline Lounge Lizard
    I am 19 years old, 145 - 48 lbs and 5' 9" I wanted to put on some size, so after much research (months) i have decided to try Andriol for a few reasons.
    The parts i've put in bold say enough

FIRST
    Your way way to young, your body's producing enough test now you dont NEED ANYTHING, but a good diet, enough sleep, and to bust your ass in the gym!

SECOND
    OH, a whole few months!!! I researched my first cycle for 14 months!

THIRD
    what are those reasons, it doesnt aromatize to estrogen...ok good, but your gonna fuck yourself up..

oh, and it's mild on the liver...well your 19...go pound some beers and damage your liver while fucking a few chicks.

MAN, your way way to young...there is a great great poem by MADMAX you need to reference...

OH AND I WANTED TO ADD THIS EDIT***

IF you have to ask how effective anadroil is..
    THEN you have not searched this board enough, nor read up nearly enough on the substance!

no flame man..honestly your just too young

THIS IS WHY WE NEED A TEENS BOARD
    Last edited by KunipshunFit; 02-05-2003 at 01:58 PM.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    with that said u wont see shit !its basicly useless,massive amounts must be atken and even stacked with somethin to even feel anything .

palme is offline Rosie Member
    I think your to young for roids bro. It´s better if you hold off a couple of years.
    And andriol sucks ass. I wouldnt recommend it to anyone!

MYOBRAIN is offline Junior Member
    The name for ANDRIOL here in Brazil is ANDROXON ... man, is a total waste of time and money, forget this SHIT !!!
    Last edited by MYOBRAIN; 02-05-2003 at 05:53 PM.

hey palme is the ur pitt ???

palme is offline Rosie Member
    You like?

We need to hook up on AIM bro. It never happend last time we talked

yea i breed pitts and Olde English Bulldogge's!check ur pms dog i sent u my screen name .
    Last edited by big N; 02-05-2003 at 07:44 PM.

FIRST
    Your way way to young, your body's producing enough test now you dont NEED ANYTHING, but a good diet, enough sleep, and to bust your ass in the gym!

*** Im built small, nothings changing anymore.

SECOND
    OH, a whole few months!!! I researched my first cycle for 14 months!

*** 7 Months to be exact... well ok its not 14, but its not 2

oh, and it's mild on the liver...well your 19...go pound some beers and damage your liver while fucking a few chicks.

*** I dont drink, too many carbs.

And i have read many places about the effectiveness of Andriol , but it has mixed reviews. AnabolicReview.com has high ratings for strength, size, wieght gain, and keep gains. While another site rates it lower in all catergories. Every place i research about it says the same, so i wanted to see what people that have used it say about its effectiveness. To me thats not stupid, thats being smart, its just more research.

MYOBRAIN is offline Junior Member
    I used this crap 9 years ago ... 10 tablets a day - 4 weeks. NOTHING happened in terms of size/weight. Full waste of money ...

okey dokey.

thanks
    Myobrian

KunipshunFit is offline Lounge Lizard
    I applaud you wanting to learn and research...

but seriously as bunk as 1-ad is for the money, you'd see about the same using that and creatine as you would with anadroil.

I know you feel your body's small and not changing anymore, but your still young, you will hit many walls in your life...take a break for a week or if your like me and cant stay away that long, take a few days and relax...do NOTHING with a weight.. Then come back, re-energized and hit it again harder than before...

Find your goals. set them where they are attainable in short time spans..

say you wanna add 10lbs to your bench in a month or a month and a half...

hit your pyramid sets and try it....nothing works if you dont put 100% of your mind AND body into it!

You seem to have a sharp mind and are willing to learn...but trust me...The same shit happend to me...

Goodluck!

KunipshunFit

Thread Information