Blackhawk14 is offline New Member

Is Nolvadex enough?

I'm going to be injecting .75cc of Fina everyday for 8 weeks and 1cc of Test biweekly for 10 weeks. I'm also going to be taking Winny orally toward the end of the cycle for about 4 weeks. How much whinny should I take per day to make it worth it? Is taking 20mg of Nolvadex everday enough, too much, or not enough. I know I shouldn't have too much of a problem with the Fina and gyno, but it's the Test I'm woried about. I'd appreciate if anyone could give me some insight of this.

Billmister is offline Member
    Well blackhawk said, you shouldn't have that much worries about gyno with the fina, concidering the fact that it does not aromatise. But the test you would have to worry about. Some people feel the effects of gyno and usually take 20mg of nolvadex a day for 7 days and stop... and wait to see if you get the effects again (itchy nipples, little bumps under the nipple, water leaking out of your nipple) What I would recomend is getting yourself some Armidex. take about .25mg a day and if, only if you get more sides then boost it up to .5mg a day of the armidex. It works good with keeping the bloat down, and stops test from aromatising.

Or...

You can just do the cycle without any of the two (Armidex/Nolvadex) and only take novadex when you feel the sides,(mentioned on top).

Hope this helped. If you need more help feel free to PM me

Thread Information