hammerhead is offline Member

Hammerhead is ready to go again!

Cycle 4 might kick off today. I'm thinking about it. My original plan was to wait and start in March. But I might go 3 weeks early and start today. My last cycle ended the last week of November 2002. The juice didn't clear my system until about the first week of January - so i've been completely off for about 5 weeks. It was an 8 week cycle - my last one. But it really was 12 weeks considering the juice takes 4 weeks or so to clear the system. I don't know how all that fits into the "time on = time off" rule. IMO it should count as 12 weeks on and 5 weeks off.

I booked a vacation for early May. That means I need to start my cycle now if I want to be done with the juicing part of it by the time I go on my trip. That's the motivation for starting now. My other choices are to be sticking myself on vacation - or I could cut the cycle short. I don't really like either one of those options any more than I like the idea of starting now - with really not enough off-time. I've been bad about this. Both of my last 2 cycles were started a bit too early for much the same reasoning.

So what's the big downside to starting early? Not enough off-time means receptors don't up-regulate enough to provide a basis for solid gains. Not enough off-time means the bodily functions don't get back to normal long enough to normalize.

I've done the HCG /clomid/nolvadex therapy. I'm pretty sure the natural production is about normal now.

Here it is:
    wk 1-10 sustenon 500 mg/wk taken in 4 shots of 1/2 vial each
    wk 1-10 equipoise 500 mg/wk taken in 5 shots of 100 mg (2 ml) each
    wk 1-3 Russian Dbols - starting at 7/day then down to 5/day
    wk 8-13 Winstrol 33 mg/day - 2 vials every 3 days in 3 shots
    wk 8-11? Deca - just enough to oil my joints to make up for the winnie
    wk 11-13 Primo - 350 mg/wk - 1 vial EOD - to harden and maintain gains

Proviron , clomid, nolvadex, HCG, milk thistle, saw palmetto in the right ways. Blood pressure pills on-hand if needed (I have an Rx for them).

I'd have to get more winstrol to up it to 50mg/day. I'm thinking with eq at 500mg/wk i'll be alright at 33mg/day.

G-S Guest
    The winny will hit faster and dry your joints out before the DECA even has a chance to take effect. Hell, the Deca will take 4 weeks to kick in, and your only running it for 3 weeks - so you do the math.

I'd leave the DECA outta this one.

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    If you insist on running the Deca , do as GS said....maybe if you started it 3-4 weeks before you started Winny that would help...

Matt Foley is offline Member
    its hammer time!

It's ON BABY !!!!!!

Cycle 4 kicked off today yeeehaaa !!!!!

Damn I feel like a kid on Christmas morning!

I lost 20 lbs since my last cycle. I have alot of work to do to get back to where I was to start with - weight-wise - but most of that weight I took off was fat and i'm saying good ridance to it! I lost some muscle but not a whole lot. I'm going to be shredded one day. Maybe no time soon but i'm getting there.

Here's a pic of my juice including a rubber band to keep the vials from rolling around on the top of my scanner.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Hammerhead is ready to go again!-cycle-4.jpg  

Sounds like the deca is a waste huh? I've only done winnie once before and it punished my joints. I was thinking that deca would help out there. I cannot remember how long it took - but the one time I did deca my joints felt better than anytime in the last 20 years. I love it. I wish like hell there was an affordable cure for deca gyno. Anyway - I think this cycle I may just skip the winnie altogether.

Glucosamine? Is that stuff any good? Is it effective enough to solve winstrol dry joints?

Decoder is offline Banned
    wk 8-11? Deca - just enough to oil my joints to make up for the winnie

Why not run deca 1-10 at low dosage ? GS made a good point.
    Plus it will be in your system for another 3 weeks after the 10th week.

Deca gyno. I've only done deca once before - 500 mg/wk and by week 7 I was growing tits. I stopped the deca and did nolvadex but some of it never went away.

I could take bromo/nolva to block the deca gyno but it isn't worth it.

Is glucosamine strong enough to combat winstrol dry joints?? Has anyone out there found a non-deca solution to winstrol dry joints?

Decoder is offline Banned
    yah but you wont do 500mg this time keep it low like 200mg you probably wont get deca gyno, its just for the joints remeber.

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    except for the deca (like g.s.said) this cycle looks great.

im glad youre recovered bro. i know you had a rough go of it there for awhile. keep a HUGE eye on yourself, ok? dont want you posting here with any serious sides.........

peace bb79

Thread Information