richtries is offline Associate Member

crazy gym touted cycle for friend!?

A friend of mine has been given this cycle from the personal trainer down the gym, i've simplified the way its laid out best I can:

wk1-4 Test Prop 100mg (shot on training days)
    wk1-4 Tren Acetate 100mg (shot on training days)
    wk1-8 Sus 250mg 2xwk
    wk1-8 EQ 300mg 2xwk

Two weeks after last inj start nolva/clomid for three weeks along with HCG for first week 2500iu shot three times mon/wed/fri

After last week of serms START NEW STACK!!!

This is crazy right? I can pick soo many faults in this cycle, just thought I'd see what you guys thought. I have tried to advise him, suggested he used a cruise and blast method but none of the big guys at the gym recommended it so he's not interested. Surely cruising and blasting will be better all round then going from cycle to cycle slpit up by half hearted pct's.

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    Obviously you know people here wouldn't agree with that plan. Still probably one of the better "the guy at the gym told me..." I've seen thrown up here.

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Yes, many faults. Let him do his thing if he thinks his PT is right. The very least you can do is explain to him the correct time to begin PCT, the correct time to cycle again, and the correct time to get blood work done. If he denies to listen, then let it be. You've done all you can.

Your boy is headed for problems. I would never advise cruising, and I know HP agrees with me from previous posts. You need time to get natural test production going again, or risk losing it forever.

What is your friend's cycle experience? This is a pretty heavy cycle for a newbie. If he's never done each compound individually to know the effects he could be headed for disaster. EQ particularly can have bad side effects for some people.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    badly laid out, most ppl will say eq is worthless, esp at that dose and length of time. cruising isnt a good idea

JBarron is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    badly laid out, most ppl will say eq is worthless, esp at that dose and length of time. cruising isnt a good idea
    Yeah i've read eq isn't good unless ran for a good while.

Not trying to hijack, what is a good length to run eq? You think 12 weeks is to short?

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by richtries View Post
    A friend of mine has been given this cycle from the personal trainer down the gym, i've simplified the way its laid out best I can:

wk1-4 Test Prop 100mg (shot on training days)
    wk1-4 Tren Acetate 100mg (shot on training days)
    wk1-8 Sus 250mg 2xwk
    wk1-8 EQ 300mg 2xwk

Two weeks after last inj start nolva/clomid for three weeks along with HCG for first week 2500iu shot three times mon/wed/fri

After last week of serms START NEW STACK!!!

This is crazy right? I can pick soo many faults in this cycle, just thought I'd see what you guys thought. I have tried to advise him, suggested he used a cruise and blast method but none of the big guys at the gym recommended it so he's not interested. Surely cruising and blasting will be better all round then going from cycle to cycle slpit up by half hearted pct's.
    Very poorly planned out cycle! Is this his first cycle?

Nicotine is offline Anabolic Member
    if that's his first cycle ever, that's HORRIBLE......

first cycle should be TEST ONLY (with pct of course, but HCG at the tail end of the cycle, not once he stops) - to see how his body responds, to see if he's gyno prone, and if he has problems it's not hard to figure out what's causing the issue as there is only one compound.

this trainer just sounds like he's trying to sell/make a buck.

and, no recovery time for a beginner? he runs the risk of stunting his natural production hard....

bad bad bad...

baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Just terrible, get reading

Quote Originally Posted by Nicotine View Post
    if that's his first cycle ever, that's HORRIBLE......

first cycle should be TEST ONLY (with pct of course, but HCG at the tail end of the cycle, not once he stops) - to see how his body responds, to see if he's gyno prone, and if he has problems it's not hard to figure out what's causing the issue as there is only one compound.

this trainer just sounds like he's trying to sell/make a buck.

and, no recovery time for a beginner? he runs the risk of stunting his natural production hard....

bad bad bad...
    No he's been cycling for some years, and still hasn't got a clue, but the reason i suggested cruising is because I thought it would be better than his current and looks like future protocol of jumping from cycle to cycle. To be honest its very likely he has permanently damaged his hpta already, but his had enough kids, so thats another reason why i suggested cruising, he'd hold on to more of his gains thus negating the need to jump on and off so frequently. He only takes advise from big guys though, shame i am only 180lbs!?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    He needs to join this board so we can explain to him the right way.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    He needs to join this board so we can explain to him the right way.
    not sure i'll get him to do that but you can be sure any info I pick up from this thread I'll be handing to him. A pct is a complete waste surely if you are going to cycle again immediately after.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by richtries View Post
    not sure i'll get him to do that but you can be sure any info I pick up from this thread I'll be handing to him. A pct is a complete waste surely if you are going to cycle again immediately after.
    If he cycles again right after he could end up on TRT for life. Not good

Sounds like he may already need it, if his past history is what we think it is.

Thread Information