bezzy is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries

Exclamation cutting ccle..winnie and test??

stats:

5ft 8
    90kg
    17 percent body fat

Im thinking about doing a cutting cycle and was woundering if anyone could help me with some advice. thinking about doing some kind of test with winnie, two shots of each a week mon and thurs aswell as 50mg of dbol a day for two or 3 week. I dont reli want to loose much size just scorch the body fat right down. Would winn *** the right tool for the job or would someone recomend something else? would my training need to change to 12 10 8 6 to 12 12 12 12...would i need to do more fitness?

any alternatives welcome or best gym routines to maximise reslt...hopeing for some good replies from all the exsperiance you guys have

cheers bezy

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Diet and cardio will be the main factors when cutting..

When did you fininsh your last cycle???
    Do not ask me for a source check.

wanabeMASSIVE! is offline Senior Member
    Ok first to get fat down you need to diet.. However if your going to inject i would go for Test Prop with Winny and Jab eod if not ed. Also to burn fat you could use t3 and Clenbuterol with 2 week on 2 week off protocol. But in any case diet diet diet... does wonders!

Good luck.

WBM!

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Aren't you still on that Tri-Tren cycle?

Anyways as stated earlier in the thread, diet and cardio will determine how much adipose tissue you will cut rather than the compounds being used.

Remember time on + pct including an additional month for blood work puts you a ways away from starting any cycle again soon.

Blog Entries
    cheers fellers.. ye stil on that stupid tri tren cycle got one week of onerip left then on to pct.. dont want to make any more mistakes so doing all my reaserch before starting anything new.

hawallanpride does your last post mean time on plus one month equals time off before next cycle? was advised one month after the one rip and i would be able to start nback on the oils..was going to leave it two after my pct you think this is too soon?

big_ron is offline Anabolic Member
    yes thats way to soon to jump back on, once u finish ur 4 week pct then u wait how ever long u were on before starting agian, eg 12 weeks

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    However long you were on your previous cycle, including the duration of your PCT, with an additional 4 weeks on top of that to see where your blood work stands.

Blog Entries
    is ther places that weill test ya blood eg needle exchange or do you need to go to the docs??? i remember reading a thread saying all the diferent things to get tested but i cant seem to find it coud anyone tell me what to check?

t-gunz is offline MONITOR~ ~ RIP ~ Gone never Forgotten
    depends in aus we go to docs and get it done.... for free

Thread Information