DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member

Question Accutane & Anadrol

can anyone tell me if you can take accutane with anadrol . i have heard horror stories about liver stress. any ideas?

calpersuasion21 is offline New Member
    Yeah you can stack the two. IF YOU WANT CYROSIS OF THE LIVER OR SELF INDUCED HEPATITIS! If your on accutane wait untill your off. If you have bad acne try an antibiotic with a topical like retin-a. Accutane is not good for steroids users for 2 reasons.
    1. Obviously they both are hard on the liver.( accutane is harder than the gear)
    2. Accutane does not shrink the enlarged sebacious gland caused by steroids use only dries them out. This results in the acne coming back.

HeartDocMD is offline AR Medical Advisor

Re: Accutane & Anadrol

Originally posted by DADDYDBOL
    can anyone tell me if you can take accutane with anadrol. i have heard horror stories about liver stress. any ideas?
    I have answered this question before, so just do a search, however the simple answer to your question is accutane should not be taken with other orals. In fact, I recommend if you do take accutane,be sure to be under the supervision of a doctor whom can keep tabs on your liver values.

Dank1447 is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by calpersuasion21
    Yeah you can stack the two. IF YOU WANT CYROSIS OF THE LIVER OR SELF INDUCED HEPATITIS! If your on accutane wait untill your off. If you have bad acne try an antibiotic with a topical like retin-a. Accutane is not good for steroids users for 2 reasons.
    1. Obviously they both are hard on the liver.( accutane is harder than the gear)
    2. Accutane does not shrink the enlarged sebacious gland caused by steroids use only dries them out. This results in the acne coming back.
    First, accutane is not as hard on the liver as gear, if it was how do you explain elevated liver values when I was on d-bol compared to the non-elevated levels currently with accutane? Also, accutane stops the production of sebum from the subacious gland with the end result of dryness. Besides, an antibiotic will only do so much with retin a on a cycle, believe me, that is why i swithched to accutane.

Thread Information