Thread: Eq/Anavar

stinky is offline Associate Member

Eq/Anavar

Anyone try an EQ and Var only Cycle?

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    eq and var go extremly well together....i would still throw in some test though...Madmax..

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    im with MM...........throw some test in there and you have a great cycle.

peace bb79

My current cycle consists of Var 40mg/ED; EQ 400mg/wk; Test eth 500mg/wk. I'm almost at the half-way point and having great results. I'm going to follow the var with some winny at 50mg/ED toward the end. I hope to put on about 15lbs of lean keepable gains and drop my BF to about 6-8%. I think I'll REALLY push the cardio during the second half.

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by 01dragonslayer
    My current cycle consists of Var 40mg/ED; EQ 400mg/wk; Test eth 500mg/wk. I'm almost at the half-way point and having great results. I'm going to follow the var with some winny at 50mg/ED toward the end. I hope to put on about 15lbs of lean keepable gains and drop my BF to about 6-8%. I think I'll REALLY push the cardio during the second half.
    dam u must be getting some fat pay checks to be doing a cycle like that, thats gotta be over a grand......
    Last edited by Khull_Khuum; 02-19-2003 at 07:34 PM.

Originally posted by Khull_Khuum

dam u must be getting some fat pay checks to be doing a cycle like that, thats gotta be over a grand......
    Yeah, I had to break my piggy bank for this one. It wasn't cheap but I got some good deals.

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by 01dragonslayer

Yeah, I had to break my piggy bank for this one. It wasn't cheap but I got some good deals.
    what kind of var are you using..Madmax..

Originally posted by Madmax

what kind of var are you using..Madmax..
    Cycling a combo of Loeffler's Oxafort and SPAs. 20mgs ea. ED. Wanted BTGs but I didn't feel like selling my car.

stinky is offline Associate Member
    Which ones are cheaper??

BIG-G is offline Banned
    can i ask a question bros? What exactly is anavar ?? pros and cons?? pills or needle?? dosage per day, length of time on and recomended stacks???? THANX, BIG-G

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    var is oxandrolone, great cutting AS. low sides, not as harsh as winny on the liver but still 17aa. and still harsh to the liver. dosages per day would be 40mg give or take? Only in pill form, but I do believe that there is a way to get it into liquid. I think there is a thread over at fitness geared about it. var is quite expensive as compared to winny. comes in 2.0mg ,2.5, 5.0, 10. favored by women. Oxandrolone causes a strong strength gain by stimulating the phosphocreatine synthesis in the muscle cell without depositing liquid (water) in the joints and the muscles. does not aromatize to estrogen. does not supress the body's own test production. nice muscle hardness and a ripped up look. here is a link to anavar http://www.anabolicreview.com/drugprof.php
    abstrack@protonmail.com

any one used denkall or body research vars??? i have them both and I was planning on running the var for 6 weeks at the end of my cycle. the denkall are 10mg and the bodyresearch ar 2.5mg
    abstrack@protonmail.com

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by abstrack
    var is oxandrolone, great cutting AS. low sides, not as harsh as winny on the liver but still 17aa. and still harsh to the liver. dosages per day would be 40mg give or take? Only in pill form, but I do believe that there is a way to get it into liquid. I think there is a thread over at fitness geared about it. var is quite expensive as compared to winny. comes in 2.0mg ,2.5, 5.0, 10. favored by women. Oxandrolone causes a strong strength gain by stimulating the phospho<a href="http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/listproducts.php?style=category&value=CREATINE" target="_blank">creatine</a> synthesis in the muscle cell without depositing liquid (water) in the joints and the muscles. does not aromatize to estrogen. does not supress the body's own test production. nice muscle hardness and a ripped up look. here is a link to anavar http://www.anabolicreview.com/drugprof.php
    Var does suppress the body's natural test production.

this is taken from the main page-- So I guess it is wrong or maybe I am reading it wrong which I could be
    The third reason which speaks well for an intake of Oxandrolone is that even in a very high dosage this compound does not influ-ence the body's own testosterone production. To make this clear: Oxandrolone does not suppress the body's own hormone pro-duction. The reason is that it does not have a negative feedback mechanism on the hypothalamohypophysial testicular axis, meaning that during the intake of Oxandrolone, unlike during the intake of most anabolic steroids , the testes signal the hypo-thalamus not to reduce or to stop the release of GnRH (gonadot-ropin releasing hormone) and LHRH Luteinizing hormon releas-ing hormone). This special feature of Oxandrolone can be explained by the fact that the substance is not converted into estrogen Oxandrolone (Anavar ), when given to normal men in high doses does not reduce the seminal volume or count, nor can it be converted (aromatized) into estrogen.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

BIG-G is offline Banned
    thanx alot abstract! I found some of there products and they are way to expensive for a 3rd cycle planner. Probably gonna stick with eq but not sure of his co-pilot yet??

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    The drug profile page is out of date on that fact, I know several people that have had HPTA suppression from high doses of var. Basically if you're running 40-50mg/day or more you will need some brief clomid therapy (if you're running var alone). Some people believe their HPTA suppression is so minimal from var that it can just bounce back on its own, but why take chances when clomid is so cheap?

Nj- I totally agree on using clomid post for any cycle. Like you said why take a chance.

Big-g- If you can do it the go for it, stack the eq with some test enanth or cyp then run the var or you could even do the fina in there. I think you said you were running the deca and were going to hold off on the fina so try them out in your 3rd cycle. I let you know more how I feel about var in the later weeks to come.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Thread Information