gonzo6183 is offline Senior Member

3rd Cycle Critique (Test, Tren, Winny)

closed
    Last edited by gonzo6183; 10-04-2010 at 12:47 AM.

Sector is offline Associate Member
    I dont have much to say but damn this is laid out very well, props. You might get a bit of a hard time from members on tren for your 2nd/3rd cycle. Have you used winny before? Can be hell on some peoples joints, id drop it to 4 weeks at the least.

big_ron is offline Anabolic Member
    I think you a bit leaner than 12%bf lol. looking good, altho i think you can do more naturally, and possibly leave tren to later cycles. your call at the end of the day tho

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    Well planned, but pretty intense for just a 3rd cycle IMO. I'd drop the tren , caber and gh. Maybe start the winny lower, too. Gh at this time would simply not be worth it IMO, and that's experience talking. Curiosity got the best of me too

Quote Originally Posted by Sector View Post
    I dont have much to say but damn this is laid out very well, props. You might get a bit of a hard time from members on tren for your 2nd/3rd cycle. Have you used winny before? Can be hell on some peoples joints, id drop it to 4 weeks at the least.
    I realse I am using tren earlier than most would recommend but I do believe I have the knowledge and mindset to continue running it safely and effectively. That said I wouldnt never recommend someone using it for there 2nd or 3rd cycle unless they fully understood all aspects involved and I believe I m prepared, if anyone disagres please feel free to state this and why.

As for the winny this is one of the areas I am looking for feedback as I havent used it before (although have read plenty), thanks for the heads up.
    Last edited by gonzo6183; 09-27-2010 at 04:33 AM. Reason: typo

Quote Originally Posted by big_ron View Post
    I think you a bit leaner than 12%bf lol. looking good, altho i think you can do more naturally, and possibly leave tren to later cycles. your call at the end of the day tho
    Cheers man, I did cycle tren early and im sure I would do fine without it but that being said I have tried it, experienced all the sides and loved every minute

Quote Originally Posted by ErnstHatAngst View Post
    Well planned, but pretty intense for just a 3rd cycle IMO. I'd drop the tren , caber and gh. Maybe start the winny lower, too. Gh at this time would simply not be worth it IMO, and that's experience talking. Curiosity got the best of me too
    Thanks for the input bro but the GH kind of just landed in my lap (a guy wanted something I had, I didnt want it so we swapped) so its available I figure I should make the most of it. Still looking for more feeback on this thoughand if most people would recommend against it I would considr dropping it but it would be a shame to go to waste.

Any Advice On The Following

Questions:

1. As I am new to rHGH my knowledge is limited but have spent countless hours researching to come up with what I believe will best suit my goals. This is the area I am looking for the most input. Please provide opinions on starting 6-8weeks prior to cycle (to assist in priming and build up levels) at 2iu for 2 weeks, then 3iu continue throughout cycle until dropping Tren (upping to 4iu), then upping to 5iu at beginning of PCT?

2. Is 6 weeks at 75mg ED Winstrol too long? Should I reduce to 4 weeks?

3. I will be doing am cardio 45min ED and 10-15min HIIT after each workout on the bike during cycle and while priming, should I reduce the amount of cardio during PCT to assist in maintaining gains? I do plan to drop am cardio on non workout days to maximise sleep. Note: I am hoping the rHGH will greatly assist in this area with or without cardio.

4. Will 45min ED am cardio plus 10min HIIT after workouts be too much cardio if wanting to gain 10-12lb while reducing bf?

5. Any advice on maintaining 7-8% bf year round as this is one of my goals?

6. As much advice on priming as possible as this will be my first attempt.

Please Critique without flaming (if possible)

Cheers

Gonzo

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Quote Originally Posted by gonzo3816 View Post
    Any Advice On The Following

Questions:

1. As I am new to rHGH my knowledge is limited but have spent countless hours researching to come up with what I believe will best suit my goals. This is the area I am looking for the most input. Please provide opinions on starting 6-8weeks prior to cycle (to assist in priming and build up levels) at 2iu for 2 weeks, then 3iu continue throughout cycle until dropping Tren (upping to 4iu), then upping to 5iu at beginning of PCT?

You don't need HGH, especially on your 3rd cycle. Just because it fell into your lap doesn't mean you have to take it. Don't waist your time with it, especially since your knowledge on the use of it is limited.

2. Is 6 weeks at 75mg ED Winstrol too long? Should I reduce to 4 weeks?

6 weeks is common. Be attentive to what Winstrol can do and what it is reputable for. I'd opt for Anavar or Tbol over Stan anyday.

3. I will be doing am cardio 45min ED and 10-15min HIIT after each workout on the bike during cycle and while priming, should I reduce the amount of cardio during PCT to assist in maintaining gains? I do plan to drop am cardio on non workout days to maximise sleep. Note: I am hoping the rHGH will greatly assist in this area with or without cardio.

Regular cardiovascular training in addition with HIIT training everyday is way too much IMO. Guaranteed this will overcome your recovery capacity and hinder your gains. I like to do HIIT on off days and treat it like an actual workout. Never fasted and utilize a PWO meal or supplementation. The idea of regular cardio ED is of course suitable for your goals and I would recommend it.

4. Will 45min ED am cardio plus 10min HIIT after workouts be too much cardio if wanting to gain 10-12lb while reducing bf?

See above.

5. Any advice on maintaining 7-8% bf year round as this is one of my goals?

Keep the diet in check and stay up to par with your cardiovascular training while avoid OT and taking necessary deloads when necessary.

6. As much advice on priming as possible as this will be my first attempt.

Please Critique without flaming (if possible)

Cheers

Gonzo
    Bold.

IMO, stick with the oral, test, and HCG . The Tren and GH can wait.

Cheers for the input man, im starting to lean away from the GH and save it for later years if most people dont think that its neccessary, will consider tbol in place of the Winny but not the Var as I have done it before and would like to try something different. Cant drop the tren though but thanks for the input ill take it all onboard.

Thread Information