SHAGGY is offline Member

1 cycle would appreciate any help

I was thinking of using Dianabol (to kickstart the whole anabolic effect) , equipoise (for general mass and strength) , oxandrolone(for strength and hardness) , primobolan (for keeping gaines and reducing rebound) , winstrol depot(for hardness strength and vascularity) , clenbuterol (for fatloss and reducing rebound) , clomid, nolvadex and proviron (C,N&P for side effects and reducing rebound) . I know it might seem much for a first cycle but I want to get the best out of my money. I have been saving and still havent got enough cash to buy it all i am sure. I want the cycle to last somewhere around 2 to 6 months(might seem long). Please no flames.
    Very much a newbie and can use a lott of advice.

PS: Please no flames.

NoLimits is offline Member
    I would say it sounds like a pretty complicated first cycle! No reason to go this route just yet. MY OPINION!... Keep it simple for your first one. See how your body responds to the few compounds you pick. Just start with a Dbol , test, eq cycle... You should be really happy with the results.

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    bro , that would be the biggest mistake you could ever make runing that shit together....why not use prop to kick start...especially if your going to use winny at the end...2 aa17's through out a cycle should be avoided if there are alternatives to use...

another thing 2 - 6 months thats a hell of a time span...bro you really need to listen to the educated members of this board and reconsider the bad decisions you are about to make..

try this bro...the winny is optional....if you don't like that idea drop the winny and add var..i would run var insteasd but thats me...Madmax..

prop 50mg eod (1-4)
    eq 400mg (1-10)
    test cyp 500mg (1-10)
    winny 50mg ed (8-13) or anavar 40mg ed (5-13)

SHAGGY is offline Member
    Thanks for the tips guys. I can use all of them.
    Once again thanks I will reconsider my choices.

Slypknot is offline Member
    I would SERIOUSLY shorten the length of your original cycle...if nothing else than to cut any massive loses you may suffer if you find yourself needing to back off mid cycle due to side effects.

What I did was purchase enough for an 8 week run...then midway through got a couple more weeks to bump me up to 10 (not including anti's as I already had em). This is an option to consider as well - if money is tight.

Slyp

SHAGGY is offline Member
    THanks Slypknot. Money is tight at the moment but I would rather wait for another couple months if necessary to buy any precautins and such before beginning my cycle. Money can be earned health can not. Thanks again for the advice.

Studmuffin is offline New Member
    It's good to see that you've researched the necessary precautions, such as clomid and so forth(i've been reading a lot of posts of ppl planning their first cycle and not including these precautions). But it does sound like you may have planned a little too much for a first cycle.

Thread Information