LiftTrainEat is offline New Member

Here to learn and need help

Okay, I'm 23 years old, 6'5, 190 lbs. I have been lifting weights consistently since I was 18 and I've maintained a low weight to continue to fight MMA in my current weight division. I have a very strict diet consisting of 5 solid ass meals a day (sometimes 6) and I believe I am ready to start my first cycle. I have been seriously contemplating steroids for about 5 years. I've spent a couple hours each day for the past week delving into the massive world of AAS. I understand that I barely know anything but that's why I am here. I would like to start my first cycle of steroids beginning in January. I have looked over many of the entry level steroid cycles and have found that Enanthate /Cypionate were the most popular for injectors and danabol for the so called "jumpstart" process. I would just like some opinions from actual users on what I should do and some information that will help steer me in the right direction.

DKbuilder is offline Associate Member
    6'5 and 190 is your answer and your problem. What most people will say is that you need to eat ALOT more.

mg0922 is offline Associate Member
    and still a little young. your body still has great hormones and they are still working . Keep it that way for a few years.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Too young. Wait a few years to cycle.

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    read the diet section.. figure out your BMR and TDEE (google them) and add 500 calories to your TDEE and take it from there.. also, a casein shake before you go to bed every night will definitley help

Jonathan11 is offline New Member
    I agree your too young but if you must, a good first cycle would be d-bol wks 1-4 and test/deca wks 1-12. Make sure you have all your PCT and some Anastrozole on hand in case of gyno.

All i can tell you is that if you do this cycle it is STUPID IMPORTANT THAT YO DO A PROPER PCT!!!!

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan11 View Post
    I agree your too young but if you must, a good first cycle would be d-bol wks 1-4 and test/deca wks 1-12. Make sure you have all your PCT and some Anastrozole on hand in case of gyno.
    Thats some poor advice right there, we do everything we can at ar to dissuade those under the age of 25 not to use aas. We understand that some get this urge to give anyone cycle advice regardless but even if the op was 25 and was in perfect condition for a cycle that there cycle that you suggest isn't good for a first timer. I suggest you post less and read more...
    Do not ask me for a source check.

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I would seek input from BJJ or some of the other guys on the board who do MMA or related combat sports. One of the problems with AAS usage is that muscle growth often outpaces the growth of joints and connective tissues. I don't do MMA (since they don't have a 50+ division LOL) but from what I understand this kind of imbalance could be a big issue in MMA.

Lots of steroids kill endurance while others dry joints, some help joints but tend to make you hold water (dirty bulk) those with actual MMA experience will be able to help you choose the best compounds as well as giving you input on other possible drugs that my be of benefit, that said waiting another year or two would be a great idea and if MMA is a hobby this would definately be your best choice.

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    You are young and Yoir contradictory, do you want to maintain a lean body for fighting or do you wanna get big from steroids . If your answer is the latter all you need to do is increase your caloric intake.

upperhandy is offline Member
    if you are a competitor you need to be very aware of the testing protocols that are used for aas in your sport
    compounds like Deca and Eq can be detected for up to two years after the last injection (closer to 18 months in most cases).
    cyp and enan are around for about 6month

prop is probably better if you are concerned about aas screening
    orals don't stick around for too long (usually a couple of weeks)

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    Thats some poor advice right there, we do everything we can at ar to dissuade those under the age of 25 not to use aas. We understand that some get this urge to give anyone cycle advice regardless but even if the op was 25 and was in perfect condition for a cycle that there cycle that you suggest isn't good for a first timer. I suggest you post less and read more...
    Just curious why would that be a bad first cycle?

mg0922 is offline Associate Member
    first of all hes to young! Like they others said we stray all that come in here trying to do steroids that are at least under 25 for one. For two if youd actually done your homework, that is DEFINITLEY not a good first cycle. start reading around here and you ll see why.
    my .02

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan11 View Post
    Just curious why would that be a bad first cycle?
    Because a first cycle should have one compound in it, If you ran the 3 compounds you suggest and after a few weeks the op suffered serious sides and had stop his cycle, how would he know which compound was causing those sides? On top of that your suggesting a nor19 for a first cycle, not a good idea, what would you have him do for his second cycle? Tren , slin, gh, adrol, test and deca for good measure??

But all that said, the op is years away from aas....
    Do not ask me for a source check.

I actually just recently quit training mma it was getting in the way of my studies to much and honestly, I lost the heart for it. It is very disappointing for everyone to tell me I'm too young because I have been told to wait until I'm 23 since I was 18. I actually took a trip to my doctor last week and he said my growth plates have sealed...(he used a different word for this process It slips my memory). I told him I was thinking about using steroids and he , of course, dissuaded me from using them but he said he started when he was 21 and doesn't regret it, but it affects others in different ways.

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LiftTrainEat View Post
    I actually just recently quit training mma it was getting in the way of my studies to much and honestly, I lost the heart for it. It is very disappointing for everyone to tell me I'm too young because I have been told to wait until I'm 23 since I was 18. I actually took a trip to my doctor last week and he said my growth plates have sealed...(he used a different word for this process It slips my memory). I told him I was thinking about using steroids and he , of course, dissuaded me from using them but he said he started when he was 21 and doesn't regret it, but it affects others in different ways.
    growth plates and endocrine system are the two areas of full maturation we are looking for, not one or the other. 25 on the endocrine system seems to be a reasonably safe age for that process. no one can say 100% you will have problems they just less likely the older you are.

Well looks like I'm waiting another two years -_-

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    Because a first cycle should have one compound in it, If you ran the 3 compounds you suggest and after a few weeks the op suffered serious sides and had stop his cycle, how would he know which compound was causing those sides? On top of that your suggesting a nor19 for a first cycle, not a good idea, what would you have him do for his second cycle? Tren , slin, gh, adrol, test and deca for good measure??

But all that said, the op is years away from aas....

Makes perfect sense I nvr thought about it that way.

Thread Information