SirLiftALOT is offline New Member

Mixing Tren & Test in the same syringe

First time ive ever mixed two compounds in the same syringe. This is how i did it today.

I took 50mgs of tren , then stuck it into the test vial and took out 100mgs all in the same syringe. Throughout the day i started thinking " is it possible some of the tren leaked into the test vial? ". Sorry, i have OCD and what my dosages perfect & correct.

If im doing it in a stupid way please correct me.

MR-FQ320 is offline This means war!
    I would not have thought so unless you pressed the plunger down while inside the test bottle, its under vaccum while in the syringe, it doesnt fall out when you hold it pin down does it ?

No , nothing leaks when the pin is downward and no i did not press the plunger down into the test bottle. The test i have was made in a very clear oil, like water and the tren looks like orange soda. I would have thought i wouldve seen it leak into the test vial because of the two different colors . Im just paranoid i guess.

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    This makes me wonder...do you inject air (in the correct amount) into the second bottle, then air into the first bottle (along with pull) and then go back to the already pressurized second bottle and pull? I know that sentence has horrible structure...hope it makes sense.

Yeah i understand you , thats what i did . Inject air into both vials and just went back to back. I injected air into the tren vial, pulled 50s and then i pulled from the test vial immediately after without pushing anythin in . It didnt seem like rocket science but now its bothering me.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I wouldnt worry about tiny amounts mixing in the vial.

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    ^^ ditto I do it all the time and its all eventually going to the same place

auslifta is offline Retired MONITOR
    Nothing to worry about

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by scotty51312 View Post
    ^^ ditto I do it all the time and its all eventually going to the same place
    Ha! But that doesn't always matter. See, I hate for my foods to touch on the plate...and the "it all goes to the same place" argument doesn't work, no matter how many times my wife says it.

chi
    chi is offline Knowledgeable Member
    doesnt matter if they mix as mentioned before

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SirLiftALOT View Post
    First time ive ever mixed two compounds in the same syringe. This is how i did it today.

I took 50mgs of tren , then stuck it into the test vial and took out 100mgs all in the same syringe. Throughout the day i started thinking " is it possible some of the tren leaked into the test vial? ". Sorry, i have OCD and what my dosages perfect & correct.

If im doing it in a stupid way please correct me.
    It shouldnt have. You may be over thinking it, hence the OCD

Thread Information