Thread: T3 for my wife

BARBENDER29 is offline Associate Member

T3 for my wife

My wife is trying to lose a few extra pounds for a beach trip coming up and ask me if I could get her anything to help her lose the weight.I have clen and t3.She has tried the clen before and got decent results,but wants a little more.Her diet is good and she is doing cardio about 4 times a week.If it's ok for her to take t3 how should she take it?thanks!!

redrumkev is offline Associate Member
    How long do you have for your trip. I know a girl that did t3, she went 12.5mcg (half a tab) then one tap, 1.5 tabs, and peaked at 2 tabs. Did the normal 5% ramp up, 40% steady (2 tabs) and 55% ramp back down. She did those over 35 or 36 days. Had great results, but she also ran clen the 1st 10 days, eca middle 15 days or so and then clen the last 10 days. I am not sure why - but seems like women always do about half as much, I don't know if it is a body weight thing or what. I will be doing something like this in about 8 weeks, but my t3 will be double 25mcg steping up to 100mcg and then back down 5/40/55%.

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Redrum is on the money with that post. That is my personal favorite ramp schedual. Woman do need less T3 then men. Also I have heard from some females on other boards that T3 just doesn't work as well for them as it does in men. I don't know why and that is only what I have heard.

Pain

BARBENDER29 is offline Associate Member
    We have about 2 months before the trip.She's just trying to get a early start so she won't be so pressured right at the time to go,but we will both do the low carb diet and get ripped about 4 weeks out from the trip.

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Good luck and remember, cardio and diet are the keys, T3 will only aid you.

Pain

Thread Information