SUSPECT98 is offline New Member

First Cycle, all imputs will help.

hey guys

ill drop my info

AGE 25
    HEIGHT 5' 10"
    WEIGHT 175lbs -
    im in decent shape play on two hockey teams and wakebaord in summer /snowboard constantly in winter, been working my whole life but never on the scale i am pushing now for this recovery,i have been out for a while due to injury.broken collar bone, i am now back on full workout schedual but making progress rather slowly. i have a small frame so am hoping to add to it and also kick ass for the end of the season hear so i can show my two teams i was worth wating for threw this injury. playoffs are coming up fast also wakebaord season will be hear in no time and my first comps will be hear before i know it, i need a good fast recovery. i have done days of reading but all the info gets me thinking way to much i need a straight cut answere, such as DO THIS!

currently for gear i have 1 deca 300mg/10cc and 1 test e 300mg/10cc, i am planning on a cycle with these.

im not sure how to proceed exacly yet, any imput will help.

i do have a few ideas , i was suggested to do 1cc test and 5 days later one cc deca and repeat until gone as it will run it right into my prime of wakebaord season. but is this to long to drag it out.

any imput will help, also imput on a pct will be good.

thanks guys lmk

yeye
    Last edited by SUSPECT98; 03-07-2011 at 03:06 PM.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    That cycle layout is terrible, what about pct? are you tested in any of those sports or could you be in the future? Deca has a long detection time.

yeah wont be tested thats not an issue i hear ya 18 months is long time, im asking for some imput brother so lay a better cycle on my that would be great, i can get what i need im not jumping into this like this weekend but the sooner the better. anyhelp pleas there redz hammer aslo pct is what i wanted some imput on, as my buddys are saying dont need one but im not buy that, they both did the same thing as this and didnt pct at all which i know is not what i want to do.
    Last edited by SUSPECT98; 03-04-2011 at 01:01 PM.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Really just test is a great starter cycle, 500mg per week of Test E or C split into 2 injections a week for 10-12 weeks. Make sure you have a good pct lined up clomid and nolva would work.

ok but i was thinking because of injury deca would help no? as it has tendancey to easy joint pain due to the minor pain killer in it or so they say?
    Last edited by SUSPECT98; 03-07-2011 at 03:07 PM.

anyone was hoping for some more help please guys. 45 veiws not much feedback thanks ahead for all help
    Last edited by SUSPECT98; 03-04-2011 at 10:14 PM.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    You need to build more of a base before starting steriods imho. Go to the diet section and post your diet and see if we can put more of a foundation for you. The planned cycle isn't good.

Userat204 is offline Associate Member
    Agreed^^^^^^^

Not to mention two compounds are not needed for a first cycle. Food and training are the best options.

cyounger100 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SUSPECT98 View Post
    anyone was hoping for some more help please guys. 45 veiws not much feedback thanks ahead for all help
    well for one your 175 lbs you can gain alot more naturally before even thinking bout cycling 2 were not goin too help you when there is 4 million other threads on this site you can look at and get answers too your questions use the search button and read

TUnit is offline Associate Member
    Is 175 a usual weight for you or did you lose muscle when you were injured? I agree with marcus on the diet. If you've never had a decent diet then you would be surprised how much progress you would make with a correct diet. It's key!

Also, IF you decide to do the cycle I would rather you do a correct cycle then just inject whatever, whenever. So...what I would do is drop the deca and do a test only cycle at 400mg a week for 12 weeks, and if you insist on doing the deca then I would up the test to 500 and keep it at 12 weeks, and do the deca at 300mg a week for 10 weeks. But try and save the deca for another cycle as I feel it needs to be run for 12 weeks, meaning the test would have to be run at 14 weeks and I would definitely not recommend a 14 week long cycle for a first timer. But please, post your honest diet first and then get some feed back on starting a cycle

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    OP, you have a lot of room for gaining before you should do AAS.

That said 300mg test e and 300mg deca is a bad cycle for anyone, much less a rookie. when you run deca, you always want the test to be higher than the deca in dosage. "Deca-dick" isn't a fun time. And also, you want to run a long estered testosterone about two weeks longer than the deca. You should also have nolvadex and clomid for PCT on hand before you start your cycle. But this is all way ahead of a rookie. You should for your first cycle run a long ester testosterone (E or C) solo at 400-500mg a week split in two doses.

But I digress.

I've seen this with several guys at my gym who don't have their diets in check. The don't gain much on their entire cycle and when they come off, they ended up worse off than they were before the cycle.

ok

yes i did loose quite a bit weightand muscle from the injury since sitting on the couch for 5 weeks doesnt help although i did keep on with my leg workouts when i was able to, and im high end hockey player playing for 2 teams my diet is good and so is my strength again i am an excellent cook and eat healthy running nitro tech protine shakes also twice a day i havent eat out for years as i have a awesome kitchen, and workout schedual is in tackt has been for years just the injury set me back. i acaully weighd myself again today and i am 186 lbs so i dont think i was ever 175 as my scales gotta be off at home weighd at the gym this morning although i was 210 last year then leaned out alot from so much skating. i am feeling great again which is nice, i could never seem to put as much muscle on as i wanted though even when training my ass before team tryouts, this is also probably due to the type of training which is more geard for speed / hockey now i have that in me legs but need more strength to not get musceld in corners so much by defense. but also want more strength for wakeboard this year to pull around more flips and twists as i may go somewhere with this sport and this may be the year to decide it.

i can go with 400mg test e / week this is ok i just have to get another bottle then run the deca in a next cycle if this is a better option i will glady listen to your help, only reason i was thinking deca was due to the injury
    but i understand the doesage of test is high to conter so i will have a heavy first cycle and this is not a good idea

so if i run 10 weeks test e 400mg split 2 injections per week this should be sufficiant for you guys to agree with my cycle?

for pct run

clomid and nolva

at what dosages per day? so i can pick it up before i start hear.

thanks
    Last edited by SUSPECT98; 03-07-2011 at 03:23 PM.

manblue is offline Junior Member
    i was advised 300mg a week test e only for 12 weeks

and look into getting a ai for your cycle too although i hear nova work too

im gunna run a simlar first cycle to you 12 weeks test e @ 300mg a week (only increase if gains stop) with (ai) Anastrozole @ .25 ed

and clomid / nova for pct !

also they say you should only use 1 compound for your first cycle because if you run two compounds and you run into problems you wont know which 1 is the problem !

yeah i hear ya link me to your thread when you get a chance please

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...t=#post5541729

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...t=#post5544640

Here are the threads /\ /\

Aromasin was recommended to me for gyno problems but it a little heavy on the wallet so i went for Anastrozole instead. letro wasn't recommended for a cycle of this kind

topshelf75 is offline Junior Member
    I would run 300mg Test E a week and 300 mg of deca a week for 10 weeks. They're both long acting compounds so theres no need to shoot more than once a week.

topshelf75 is offline Junior Member
    oh, and I agree with the other guy who said Nolva/Clomid for PCT. I've been pretty lazy with my PCT in the past (10 years off and on) and never had any long term problems.

Thread Information