new2thagame is offline New Member

Exclamation check this out!!!

What's up BOARD,

i just wanted to get some opinions on this cycle that I want to try. My main focus is fatloos and tone . I have a lagre frame as is and just want to loose bodyfat and tone up. I'm thinking about running clen /cytomel (t3) and nolvadex for about 6 weeks . test for the majority of my cycle and deca during a light bulking phase. I say the test because I all ready know my test level is low. Right now I weigh about 294 with about 24% body fat . my goal is to drop about 40-45 lbs and add 10lbs of lean mass by june. Clean diet I know is a must and I'm stocking up right now on all of my protein because I know I'm gonna need it sooo o yeah winny will be added late into the cycle as well????? let me know what you think? how should I run this cycle if any. All help is welcome!!!!!!

Got Gear? is offline Member
    Uhhh..

You throw some drug names at us and ask if it's a good cycle?

Write out exactly what you plan on taking, when you plan on taking it, and at what doseage you plan to take. THEN we can comment on the cycle.

check it out part 2

Sorry Bro's

I'm new 2 tha game so pardon my lack of detail. Well this is the plan
    bulking
    Test 400mg wk 1-12
    deca 200mg wks 1-8
    nolvadex -through out cycle to combat bf% problem
    cutting- below
    Clen wks 6-8-10-12 WORKING UP TO 120mcg
    t3 20mgs wks 8-12
    Winny-40mg wks-8-12

I'm merely asking your imput because I know there are some really kewl-seasoned people on this board when it comes to AAS. My diet and protein and supplimentation will be on when on cycle. I know this cycle may be jumbled but in reading the profiles and looking at what I'm trying to accomplish this looks the most suitable cycle for me. so once again all help is welcomed.

stats
    weight 294
    bf-24%
    height 5'11"
    goals weight 244
    bf%10-15%

Innervision is offline Associate Member
    Personally I think trying to gain muscle weight and drop 45 lbs at the same time is crazy. I'd pick one then the other, like run your cutting cycle then next cycle hit the bulking for good lean mass gains. people with high bf can sometimes be more prone to gyno, but i wouldnt recommend running nolva through the cycle as it can hinder gains, it's my opinion to only run anti-e's if they're needed. start adjusting your diet now and try losing some weight first before jumping on any cycle, it will help you in the end .

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Focus on diet and cardio. At that BF% you should lose 10% before you even get on a cycle. How do you know you have low test? How old are you? It looks like you put on 20lbs and 4% BF since you registered last month. Is that accurate?

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    If you're into cutting, I would switch out the deca for EQ. Less water retention.

well had the blood work done and it's low and running the anti-e's is the doc's idea I trust his opinion on that one. I've been battling bf% for a long time and at this point I've hit a stopping point no matter how clean I eat or the cardio. I used to weigh at my worst was 350 and that was 2 years ago. I've yo-yo'ed so much that It's not even funny so I'll get on a good cutting cycle and see what happens. As far as the bf% goes I really don't think it's accurate because 2 weeks ago I was at 20% when some one else measured so who knows. I'm simply trying to get ideas because when it's all said and done my doctor will put me on a cycle based on blood work and other factors. I have a good physique to support muscle and I've never used aas in my life so I feel I need to go up to this level to obtain the level of fitness and endurance

Got Gear? is offline Member
    I think this could be a decent cycle. But like Rickson said, it's hard to bulk and cut in the same cycle.

Honestly I don't think it looks too bad.. BUT!
    The only change I'd make to that cycle is to drop the Deca and run Fina instead for the whole 12 weeks. Fina is the best steroid I know of for both cutting fat and adding muscle mass at the same time.

Thread Information