Thread: Bad Back

the next big thing is offline Junior Member

Bad Back

Hi guys
    on the fifth week of cycle had great gains so far and no problems untill now last night my back went and it is a big problem for me its not the first time last time took 3 months to fix it anyway the thing is should i stop cycle now or keep going will work round the problem by doing realy light weights and very high reps would i be wasteing my time and the gear doing this, it is in the lower back my alinament has been knocked out of shape with squating my cycle is as follows.

test eth 250ml week
    sus 250 250ml week
    durabolin 400ml week
    did dbol first 4 weeks did not like efects from it got massive strength gains and size but puffiness as well and water retention will this disapear quickly now i am off it, i can only do certain exercises now that the back is busted what do you guys think i should do thanks.
    the next big thing.

Cock Diesel155 is offline Associate Member
    Go to a chiropractor man, see if they can straighten it out for you. If not I would stop your cycle. Your not gonna get the full benefit of being able to go heavy. I dont understand your cycle at all.. Why are you running Test E, and Sust together? Yeah you will loose some of the water retention from the Dbol ..

Slypknot is offline Member
    Bro - I've had similar back problems in the past...it's tough, sometimes the pain would be intense just bending over to brush my damn teeth!

What I did was keep it iced at night (helped with swelling) and would get in the hot tub about 30mins before I went to the gym. If ya don't have one then just take a really hot shower (helps to get the blood movin).

I also went to a Chiropractor 3 times a week...he's stretch my back out and do his 'alignment' bone crackin stuff. Then I'd get a massage weekly (not with a happy ending, an actual professional massuse!)

With all that I was able to lift while my back was messed up. I stuck STRICTLY to naut. machines and for doing curls I sat down in a chair (so it would put zero strain on my back). It hurt like hell, but finally got better...

Just be careful bro! The cycle may mask some of the pain so ya don't wanna cause yourself extra hassles down the road if you keep injuring it over and over...

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I have herniated three disk in just under two years so I feel your pain. It gives you a new respect for what a healthy back feels like. I was out 3 weeks each time. I would evaluate how bad it really is and decide if getting smaller gains from your cycle is ok with you.

Cock Diesel155 is offline Associate Member
    I think back problems are one of the most popular injuries.. It's so easy to do.. Hell I hurt my back when I was 13 years old playing football.. Hasnt been the same since.. Damn Rickson, that really sucks bro.. I think you feel more than our pain.. 3 discs in 2 years is terrible.. I'm really sorry to hear that.. How are they doing now?

the next big thing is offline Junior Member
    Thanks guys
    At the docs tomorrow so he will send me for intense physio which worked great the last time had to strech then ice pack it three times a day just incase i crash dont think i will but will run clen for 14 days just to tapper down. never had any problen in the past but you never know thanks.
    The next big thing.

Thread Information