Edwardo is offline New Member

Best HgH and Best Price?

What do you guys think the Best Gh on the market is and the least faked. Also What is the best price for the most iu's of gh by any brand?

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Serono hologram kits, haven't heard of any fakes. Price depends on who you buy it from and how many you buy.

Best price doesn't mean best hgh. Hologram kits don't need to be refrigerated until reconstituted, so there is no chance of it going bad during shipping. That shipping could be from your source to you, your source from his source and maybe one other exchange before that. If their not refrigerated in any of there transactions. The hgh could be compromised, if it reach a temperature above recommended temperature.

JohnnyB

Edwardo is offline New Member
    How long would I have to be on the HgH to see good results in the weight room also in gaining weight? Also will hgh help with speed if you train on it? Also how much usually dayly or weekly should be taking of hgh.?

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by Edwardo
    How long would I have to be on the HgH to see good results in the weight room also in gaining weight? Also will hgh help with speed if you train on it? Also how much usually dayly or weekly should be taking of hgh.?
    Do a search bro, HGH is something you don't want to waste your money with.

Pain

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey bro, i just started some Ansomone, produced by Ankebio gh. Its from china. Package was sent on ice and was still cold when i received it. Only took 3 days from china. Not bad! From what i have heard the only draw back to chineese gh is keeping it cold on shipment? Id rather not post the price but it was to cheap to pass up.

OG

jaydukes is offline New Member
    HGH is good stuff when used properly. I have a kit myself but haven't started it yet. I would like to know more on your questions also so i'm gonna bump this to find out more myself. Any help on this will be a big help guys! Thanks

Thread Information