Pat403 is offline Associate Member

Anavar and bulking

Hey everyone just wondering about two quick questions. I have only ever taken test and dbol and as stated in a past post I did my first cycle without much thought and really don't know what I took other than it was one injectable and a four week kickstart on some oral. I have done research since and know that was a bad idea. I have completed bw and know that everything checks out.
    The two questions I have are related to a bulking cycle I am planning and would like to know this in specific.

1) I am hoping to use A50 for 4 weeks as a kick start. I know this is prolly the most damaging to your liver but wondering what people think about it? Is it worth it? Is it that much better than dbol? I am looking at 75mg ed
    2) I was also thinking of following that with Anavar . My thought behind this (and based on the forums and profiles) is that it will help keep fat down and add to more keepable gains I produce throughout the whole cycle? I was thinking 60 mg ed?

I want to be clear that I am not trying to combined a bulking and cutting cycle into one, as I see some posts asking about. This will be a bulking cycle only.

I will be running 600mg per/w of T400 along with this. This is my Third cycle. If everyone is in consensus this is a bad idea then I won't plan on it. If people haven't tried it I will keep people posted as I go.

Stats:
    ht: 5'6"
    wt:186
    bf%: 13ish

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    How long do u plan on doing anavar again.

Sorry I wasn't completely sure as I know the liver will already be taxed from the A50. I was thinking for 8 weeks? I was also unsure if I should start it along with the A50 or start once I finish up with the A50?

Anyone

KyleJumpjets is offline Associate Member
    If u said u were 21 then you would have a lot more replies.. Seems like the way it works around here

InsaneInTheMembrane is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    Why not just carry anavar straight through... if you're gonna jump from one oral to another, you're not giving your liver a rest anyhow

besides, I use anavar for strength to kickstart lean bulking, the injectables take care of the mass. DBols, A-bombs and such give me too much bloat and fat, which does not a lean bulk make

my .02

I like Test Prop + Anavar cycle. Nice gains, not too much sides.

I would carry the Var strait through I guess I would just wonder about how hard on the liver this would be. Everyone says all orals are hard on the liver and I understand this however it is rarely mentioned in a quantitative or literal way i.e. is this bad like a week of binge drinking etc... Also reading through profiles and the info provided there it always says "hard on liver not recommended for longer than x period of time.... but I personally or others run for way longer and don't have a problem." I would like to have a better idea of wether I might have some manageable or bearable sides by taking Var for 12 weeks and A50 for 4 weeks all at the same time or if my livers gonna crash and Im gonna end up hospital bound?

any comments

Thread Information