aussie fireman is offline New Member

First Ever Cycle (Test E)

Hey guys been lurking this forum for over a year now gatheing info to help me make some choices about my first cycle, its been a great help. Before i get into my questions ill post a little about myself.

29 year old male from Australia
    Lifting weights for 14 years
    Played in the NRL 2004-2007
    Am now a professional firefigheter
    181cm (6ft) tall
    97kgs (around 210 pounds i think? lol)

Basically i made this decision after finishing up my NRL career (torn ACL) and no longer had access to the awesome strength and conditioning facilities and trainers that come with playing professional Rigby League. Within 12 months i had gone from 98kg's down to around 92 (whilst putting on a considerable amount of body fat, not sure exactly how much lean mass was lost). From there i joined the Fire Brigade and through the PT on station managed to lose alot of the fat that i had gained getting down to 85kg's. Since then (around 2 years) i have hitting the weights again and am now in the best shape i have been in since my early 20's but have definately hit a plateau i havent made any significant gains in a while. So made the decision, done a shite load of research and now feel i am ready to take the next step which brings me here. I have decided on a cycle of Test E only 500mg for 12 weeks. As for PCT i will wait 2 weeks and take NOTHING, just keep my diet in check and protein high.
    Then starting week 14 Nolvadex 20mg ED until it's gone. My questions now:

-Will the Test E only cycle be sufficient for someone who already has considerable mass and training experience.
    -There is much debate on whether it is best to take 250mg twice a week or 500 once a week. Thoughts?
    -Will the Nolvadex be sufficient during PCT?
    -If i experience gyno during the cycle is Nolva sufficient or should i invest in Arimidex .

Cheers guys appreciate any help you can offer.
    Go easy on the noob please!
    Last edited by aussie fireman; 08-31-2011 at 06:34 PM.

MastaMan is offline Associate Member
    Hehehe

stpete is offline Banned
    -Yes
    -Twice a week
    -Add some Clomid
    -Armidex
    -This question isn't allowed. It's called fishing and is frowned upon and against the rules. Might want to edit.

Thanks stpete, edited.

fedorrulz is offline Associate Member
    Nolva may not be enough. You need HCG to keep balls working. 12 weeks and you will have rasins down there. Always have a AI on hand. Armidex is good I prefer Aromasin as it doesn't get ride of so much E and there is no E rebound with it. 12.5 mg to 25 mgs every day even thru PCT.

fedorrulz is offline Associate Member
    I would start at 400mg PW. you can always go higher next time.

Thanks mate, love the avatar, Fedor is the GOAT!!!

jelly is offline Associate Member
    Ive done 2 test E only cycles.

Just buy some nova, clomid, arimidex and HCG . Use HCG at 125iu twice a week. Test E at 250mg twice a week. Arimidex at .5mg EOD or .25 ED. Do this for 12 weeks. Then after 12 weeks you wait 2 weeks. On the last 3 days of the 2 week break you hit the HCG @ 350iu ED. (so three total). Then you start your clomid/nolva. Do the nolva for 4 weeks @20mg ED. You will do the clomid for only 2 weeks @ 100mg ED.

Note on the arimidex. Continue the .25mg ED or .5mg ED all the way up until you start the clomid. Then bump up the dose to .75mg ED for 2 weeks during clomid. Taper the dose down to nothing on the final 2 weeks after the clomid.

Source: It worked for me twice.

Cheers jelly, what kind of ball shrinkage can i expect down there, plus can u share you experience with any libido change, erictile dysfunction etc... you encountered. Also forgot to mention right now my cal intake is around 4500 daily, i try and aim for around 250g protein, 800g of carbs, 90g of good fats. Is this a good diet for cycling or does it need modification?

goof82 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jelly View Post
    Ive done 2 test E only cycles.

Just buy some nova, clomid, arimidex and HCG . Use HCG at 125iu twice a week. Test E at 250mg twice a week. Arimidex at .5mg EOD or .25 ED. Do this for 12 weeks. Then after 12 weeks you wait 2 weeks. On the last 3 days of the 2 week break you hit the HCG @ 350iu ED. (so three total). Then you start your clomid/nolva. Do the nolva for 4 weeks @20mg ED. You will do the clomid for only 2 weeks @ 100mg ED.

Note on the arimidex. Continue the .25mg ED or .5mg ED all the way up until you start the clomid. Then bump up the dose to .75mg ED for 2 weeks during clomid. Taper the dose down to nothing on the final 2 weeks after the clomid.

Source: It worked for me twice.
    Spot on. That's how I ran my previous test only cycles and can say, kept most gains and everything down there is....hanging

As for shrinkage.....for the guys it has happened too that I know, its very noticeable.

My libido increased and general well being increases too. Good feeling overall. As for ED....nothing to be worried about, your only running test.

jelly is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by aussie fireman View Post
    Cheers jelly, what kind of ball shrinkage can i expect down there, plus can u share you experience with any libido change, erictile dysfunction etc... you encountered. Also forgot to mention right now my cal intake is around 4500 daily, i try and aim for around 250g protein, 800g of carbs, 90g of good fats. Is this a good diet for cycling or does it need modification?
    You will feel like a king bro. Ball shrinkage will be minimal, because of the HCG , but you will still get some. It doesn't really affect performance in bed. You will be a sexual beast and want sex at least three times more than you do now. I have NEVER had erectile dysfunction on Test E. I don't even think it's possible. Diet looks good to go.

emney is offline New Member
    Its all good what they say, but do some more reading before your going for HCG , its not worth it IMO - Clomid and Nolva for PCT and Aromasin on hand for cycle thats what I say, but read for yourself... Its people with alot of XP in here.

Thread Information