Thread: New cycle (4th)

pwnflow is offline Associate Member

New cycle (4th)

So this will be my 4th cycle. Getting back into bodybuilding after a layout of 6 months due to sports. I will still be wrestling and doing cardiovascular training on top of bodybuilding. Looking in 20 week cycle with 500mg test and 600mg eq a week. Currently weight 180lbs but was 230lb at my peak. Height 6'1 and almost 23 years old. Looking to increase size, strength, stamina and endurance.
    Last edited by pwnflow; 09-23-2011 at 09:20 PM.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    wow, 23 and 3 cycles in.........

Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    wow, 23 and 3 cycles in.........
    Yes and with perfect lab results and no side effects that I know of. My body handles gear really well. Thanks for the concern though.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pwnflow View Post
    Yes and with perfect lab results and no side effects that I know of. My body handles gear really well. Thanks for the concern though.
    quick question, how'd you manage to lose 50lbs and what does that tell you?

quick question, how'd you manage to lose 50lbs and what does that tell you?
    I was actually cutting and dropping weight because I was competing in bicycling and wrestling. I starved myself and stopped lifting weights. Now I'm done with that and am looking to start bodybuilding again.

Blog Entries
    why not top out natty 1st?

why not top out natty 1st?
    Unfortunately, patience is not one of my virtues.

Blog Entries
    i know mate, but it would be the wisest thing to do

i know mate, but it would be the wisest thing to do
    Hard to say resist bro. You know it in your heart too. Thanks anyways.

10nispro is offline Productive Member
    you willing to be on trt the rest of you life

funkymonk is offline Associate Member
    Many things that are difficult are worth pursuing.

1000_DaysAsTheLion is offline Junior Member
    thats a long cycle...i guess you could say your an endurance cyclist. bahahahahahahah...sorry about that.

look into hcg for sure if you are going to be on it that long, but should probably consider a shorter cycle. make sure you got legit oct/pct if your gonna run that for that long though. srsly tho dont do it
    Last edited by 1000_DaysAsTheLion; 09-24-2011 at 11:26 AM.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Well you risk doing serious damage to your endo system.And we here dont advise anyone under the age of 25 do to the health risks.

Granovich is offline Senior Member
    3 cycles already :S
    wowowowo thats alot for 22 years old

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 1000_DaysAsTheLion View Post
    thats a long cycle...i guess you could say your an endurance cyclist. bahahahahahahah...sorry about that.

look into hcg for sure if you are going to be on it that long, but should probably consider a shorter cycle. make sure you got legit oct/pct if your gonna run that for that long though.
    didnt you post just the other day looking for your 1st cycle advice? but yet here you are advising other ppl?!

1000_DaysAsTheLion is offline Junior Member
    didnt you post just the other day looking for your 1st cycle advice? but yet here you are advising other ppl?!
    giving someone some things to look into and some ideas is a far cry from advice man. I'm not saying definitively do this, do that, I'm just saying "check this out" or "think about this". its more like im advising him to study more (which he definitely needs to do) than it is actually giving advice.

and yeah maybe he should not do it in the first place, but yall are kidding yourselves if you think your going to convince someone who has had 3 previous successful cycles not to do another.

in fact, I wholly agree that for this guys goals, steroids are an unnecessary risk and he shouldn't bother with them. You don't need them unless you are looking to be one of the elite in BB/strength IMHO. He can probably hit all his goals naturally within 2-3 years of good training/eating. And if hes not willing to do those things, steroids won't help him for longer than hes on cycle anyway. (note: The only reason I justify my own use is that my goals are not attainable naturally or by waiting). So yeah dec11 has got it right for sure, but the guys 3 cycles down, so i doubt were gonna get him to agree with us. may as well point him in the direction that will make him less likely to screw himself up.
    Last edited by 1000_DaysAsTheLion; 09-24-2011 at 03:19 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 1000_DaysAsTheLion View Post
    giving someone some things to look into and some ideas is a far cry from advice man. I'm not saying definitively do this, do that, I'm just saying "check this out" or "think about this". its more like im advising him to study more (which he definitely needs to do) than it is actually giving advice.

and yeah maybe he should not do it in the first place, but yall are kidding yourselves if you think your going to convince someone who has had 3 previous successful cycles not to do another.

in fact, I wholly agree that for this guys goals, steroids are an unnecessary risk and he shouldn't bother with them. You don't need them unless you are looking to be one of the elite in BB/strength IMHO. He can probably hit all his goals naturally within 2-3 years of good training/eating. And if hes not willing to do those things, steroids won't help him for longer than hes on cycle anyway. (note: The only reason I justify my own use is that my goals are not attainable naturally or by waiting). So yeah dec11 has got it right for sure, but the guys 3 cycles down, so i doubt were gonna get him to agree with us. may as well point him in the direction that will make him less likely to screw himself up.
    you were advising plain and simple, if you have no experience then dont or you're just a parrot or a liability or both

Thread Information