Bulldog5.0 is offline Junior Member

Hell yeah! I start my first cycle tomorrow

Wow this feels like Christmas at 8 years old. I'm gonna shoot 1 CC of QV prop and 1 CC QV EQ into my right quad at about 10:30 tomorrow morning. How long you gusy think it'll be til the prop kicks in? 3 days is what I'm hoping for. As far as goals, I'd be happy with 15 pounds of LBM with any reduction in BF% but I'd be thrilled with anything over twenty pounds.

1-12 100 mg prop EOD
    1-12 400mg EQ/wk.

13 hours and counting!

FlannelFace is offline New Member

bulldog...

Hey bro, I'm starting in a few days too. I'm so excited I could pee my pants. Every night when I'm making my protein shakes and drinking my flax seed oil after my workouts I take out my bottles of juice and stare at them... I line them up on the counter and just stare...

Face
    Last edited by FlannelFace; 03-27-2003 at 09:55 PM.

Decoder is offline Banned
    why wait? start now!

FlannelFace is offline New Member

nuts

Waiting for my nuts bro. But a newbie - why wait! Start tonight! Why put off for tomorrow what you can do today? DON'T BE A PROCRASTINATOR!!!

Face

redrumkev is offline Associate Member
    bulldog good luck. And when will it start. If you shoot at 1030 and go to the gym at 11 - I bet you life 10% more, do 1-2 extra reps a set and do 20-25% more sets. The mind is very strong, and it controls the muscles!!! You will feel great - even though nothing has happened yet!

Bulldog5.0 is offline Junior Member
    I did shot two today. The first one went well except that my hands were a bit shaky after the pin was in. I thought it might get sore but it was fine. Kev- that's just what I did. Right after the shot I went to the rec and rode a bike for 15 minutes then lifted arms. The workout was tremendous since I was so damn happy that it's finally ON!

Thread Information