rock1849 is offline New Member

Volume of glute injections

I've read that glute injections should be 2 cc or under. Does anyone know the implications of injecting above 2cc for example at 3.5cc

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    if you know what you're doing, the glutes can safely take up to 4ml. have you any experience in injecting?

Lol... I've roped my mum into injecting as she has a medical background. Also got her doing my bloods which is handy. What should she pay attention to so I know if she is doing it correctly. I injected 3.5ml (2ml testex/1.5ml Deca ) I only had 2ml barrels so I Did 2 injections on the same glute and then my next injection will be on the other glute (both compounds from a 5ml barrel)

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    I've put up to 5ml in glutes, but the asian dude above me said, you'll need to work up to that.

What's your complete cycle?

Why don't you just start injecting other sites besides glutes? I'm sure your Mommy can help you pin delts or quads too

BBrian is offline Productive Member
    Yeah, I hope you intend to use more sites than just your glutes, even if you're only injecting twice a week because with that amount of oil, absorption will take quite a while. I regularly inject more than 1 cc, but I also tend to pull the needle out a little, aspirate , then inject more, spacing out the total injection in the muscle. This should help with absorption and to avoid big lumps of oil in your muscle. Also, always massage the injection site thoroughly. This will help spread the oil out, enhancing absorption.

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rock1849 View Post
    Lol... I've roped my mum into injecting as she has a medical background.
    your mum is helping you shoot roids????
    BEST MUM EVER!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by asiandude View Post
    your mum is helping you shoot roids????
    BEST MUM EVER!!!!
    My thoughts exactly. My mom used to be a nurse practitioner, and she brought home an injection of deca once to treat me for severe poison oak. She did the injection and everything. I tried to get her to bring me ten more injections after that, but she never went for it, haha.

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Your mom is amazing! Some to get there hands on secs that quick. Wow!

Thunderforge is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rock1849 View Post
    I've read that glute injections should be 2 cc or under. Does anyone know the implications of injecting above 2cc for example at 3.5cc
    Hi Rock,

I'll throw my 2c in based on personal experience. My very first pin was 3ml in glute. Girlfriend did it for me and is an ex nurse. I wasn't watching but I believe she was aiming high? It was not directly in the meaty part of my cheek. The tissue was virgin and I was very sore for many days after. I'm sure there are More than a few variables. Is your compound UGL or Pharma grade? I was pinning 2ml of T400 and 1 ml deca from an UGL. I would suspect anything Pharma grade would go easier.

I still get sore for a few days after but have lowered the volume to only 1 ml and use multiple injections.

BBrians tip on pulling the needle out slightly as you inject is also good advice.

"""Yeah, I hope you intend to use more sites than just your glutes, even if you're only injecting twice a week because with that amount of oil, absorption will take quite a while. I regularly inject more than 1 cc, but I also tend to pull the needle out a little, aspirate , then inject more, spacing out the total injection in the muscle. This should help with absorption and to avoid big lumps of oil in your muscle. Also, always massage the injection site thoroughly. This will help spread the oil out, enhancing absorption.""

(don't know how to copy a thread so did a copy and paste job)

It was my first injection, was curious to see what it felt like. I'll definitely change the sites of where I inject. The injection hasn't hurt any more than when I injected 2cc.

My cycle is;
    Testex 500mg (Spanish)
    Deca 250mg
    And winstrol during the last 6 weeks of cycle.
    They are all pharma grade.

Haha yea she's alright.. Took a lot to convince her, even had her reading journals to agree to sign off on me going on cycle.

Thanks for the advice fellas

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderforge View Post
    Hi Rock,

I'll throw my 2c in based on personal experience. My very first pin was 3ml in glute. Girlfriend did it for me and is an ex nurse. I wasn't watching but I believe she was aiming high? It was not directly in the meaty part of my cheek. The tissue was virgin and I was very sore for many days after. I'm sure there are More than a few variables. Is your compound UGL or Pharma grade? I was pinning 2ml of T400 and 1 ml deca from an UGL. I would suspect anything Pharma grade would go easier.

I still get sore for a few days after but have lowered the volume to only 1 ml and use multiple injections.

BBrians tip on pulling the needle out slightly as you inject is also good advice.
    That's where nurses typically inject, into the hip instead of the glute itself. I've always wondered about that site, but I just prefer to go into the meat of the muscle.

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    How many times a week are you injecting? Are you trying to cram everything into one weekly injection?

If so, at least break it into two injections a week.

I'm injecting one shot of test and Deca on Monday and the test only on Thursday. I haven't started the win yet which are orals instead of injections. It was my first injection, second tomorrow

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    iv done 4 in a ass cheak at once but i had to work up to that

Thunderforge is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Schmidty View Post
    iv done 4 in a ass cheak at once but i had to work up to that
    Ahhhhh! Damn! No, I'm not being productive with this post. I"m jus...Ahhhhh! DAMN! DAMN! That just hurts man!

DanB is offline Banned
    here is something sure to be controversial

if i need to pin 2ml and cant afford to have any PIP for whatever reason

i will split and put 1ml into each delt, and no PIP at all

at 2ml I get some, not alot but there is times when I cant have any at all and will do it this way

secondaccount is offline New Member
    Mnalll

DanB is offline Banned
    ^^^^^

yeah good contribution bro

interesting choice of username aswell

Thread Information